• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anything you didnt realise until it was to late?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Adbot :| I didn't even know what that was! I should be infracted for noobery instead.

And just coming back here to say that an adbot should be obvious because there is usually a link to something strange in their sigs, plus the posts they make kind of...just don't fit in.

Carry on with the topic now though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I have a Rotom whom I've used in battle countless times, and I love the little guy very much and he's pretty much my main Pokemon, but then the other day I decided to check his IVs on an IV calculator and his SpAtk IV was 0. o_o

Years
  • Had I known about the item duplication glitch (apparently called the 'Rare Candy Glitch'? funny, I use it now on everything *but* rare candies since I know the consequences of using them), I would have saved many of the better TMs I collected.

Oh well. At least I managed to save all the important items beyond TMs.

Only thing that confuses me is why I can duplicate Exp All. It doesn't do any added effect, obviously, so why it was not classified as a key item is beyond me.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • In my first playthrough of Pokemon Sapphire, I skipped over the Master Ball at Team Aqua's HQs. But thankfully, I realized my mistake in future files. However, I don't recall Latias being that hard to catch in an Ultra Ball, assuming she was trapped.

Back