• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anything you need? TWV's Trade Corner!

TWV

Years
  • Hi, and welcome to my trade corner! :cheeky:

Rules:
    -No hacked pokes please! (RNG is fine)

... Yeah, that's about it :)

Offers:

I have every single pokemon in the whole wide world, so that's 645 different Pokemon offered :)

That includes starters like:

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle

Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile

Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip

Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup

Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott

Pikachu
    Eevee

And some legendaries (I have all, but these are the most important, I think):
    Rayquaza
    Deoxsys
    Manaphy

Many of the legendaries I have are touched, but ask for more information, and I'll give it to you :)

I don't have much events, but some. Like the Liberty Pass Victini and some other stuff. Just ask.

Items:
    - 5 rare candies
    -2 Master Balls
    -All power items
    -All in-battle-effect items
    -Relic items (for the $$$)
    -all type-reducing berries
    -And much more

WANT:

DW female Pokemon
    RNG'd, UT pokemon

If you have other DW pokemons or rare berries, I would be glad to hear your offer!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    hey i desperately need a darkrai and a victini wut would u take for them? i have a articuno lvl 100 a ho oh lvl 66 a shiney venosaur lvl 100 and a shiney electabuz lvl 100 foroffer pm me if ur interested only willing 2 trade my ho oh for the victini tho others are for the darkrai

TWV

Years
  • I do not have shinies, sorry. Do you have anything listed in the "WANT" list? If you have the horsea and/or poliwag, I would give you anything :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    i have a lvl 53 female horsea lax nature and swift swim a lvl 46 jap kingdra quiet sniper and a lvl 44 poliwrath relaxed water absorb

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Please clearly list at least 20 different species of Pokemon (you do not have to list all 200+ or whatever).

Also, you may not offer Pokemon #647, #648, and #649.

See Trade Corner Rules for details.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Utah
    • Seen Sep 27, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Ay you think I can get oshawott tepig mienfoo and a zorua? And all the power items besides hp?[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Is the Victini untouched? Also, if it isn't too touched, I would like to buy it. Wanna trade it for a lvl 100 dragonite?

TWV

Years
  • Spiritless: the pokes are easy for me to get, it's worse with the power items. What do you have? Good IV Pokemon? Event? Rare items?

fredsarw: The victini is completely untouched, yes. But lv 100 pokes aren't important to me. do you have any of the above?

Fettel: I'm sorry, but I don't think I can come up with any other things that I need enough to trade a victini and darkrai... :/ but I can contact you if I find anything...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    No ): I just found out about dreamworld, and I don't know what barries are rare. :/ Anything else you are interested in?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    I'm looking for a UT Victini, if you still have one. I have a number of shinies (all Hoenn legendaries and all legit) as well as pretty much every Pokemon from up to Gen III in a Gen III game, in case you're interested in Pokemon with retro origins, haha. I don't have a lot of rare items in my Gen V, but I can see what I can get you or trade you something in Gen IV if you'd like.

TWV

Years
  • Hmm. I use the Victini to EV train HP, and shinies and legendraies don't interest me ATM...
    Can you do RNG?

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
  • Hello, I am looking for a dreamworld ability vulpix or ninetales. Do you have any? The nature doesn't matter, i just need to breed it so I have one to use.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    im new here but does anyone want a hydregion lv100
    also i need a kyurem lv 100

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, I need an Expert Belted Landorus with Naive Nature. EVs: 252 Atk/ 28 SpA/ 252 Spe

Moveset:
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    U-Turn
    HP Ice

I can offer a Lv. 15 Untouched Rotom. Other options are available.

Back