• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] APE offsets for FR intro.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2017
    Hello.
    I am looking for the APE pallet offsets for the Hero, Heroin, Rival, and Oak for the intro.

So far Ive found that the hero's is 0046161C. But I am stuck locating the remaining offsets. Any help is greatly appreciated.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    You can find Oak's sprite under the bookmarks in NSE. As for the heroin and rival, I don't know their offsets either, and would like to know to.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
    I have the palette offsets for the hero, heroine and Professor Oak. Each of them has two palettes (both of which need to be edited in order to edit the big sprites in the intro)

Hero Palette 1: 0046161C
    Hero Palette 2: 004615FC

Heroine Palette 1: 00460ED0
    Heroine Palette 2: 00460EF0

Oak Palette 1: 00460568
    Oak Palette 2: 00460588

Unfortunately I don't know what the rival palette is. I've turned the internet upside down trying to find it, but nobody seems to know what the offset is. If I find, then I'll post it somewhere.

Back