• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn's RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    Could you please reserve a place for me?
    I'm still filling in the character sheet, and don't want to miss out. I hope I've counted right, but there does seem to be one place left...

~ Pich_u

Years
    This sounds like an interesting RP. Do you think you could reserve a spot for me [with Lugia as the associated Legendary] while I fill out the character sheet?

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks for reserving me a spot! <3
    Here's my character sheet. Please tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change!

Name: Jazmine Cantwell [Sometimes goes by Jazz or Jazzy]

Physical Description: Standing at around 5' 8", Jazmine is a little taller than her classmates. She is slim, has little curves, and is very toned from all of her outdoor activities. Her hair is midnight black, straight, and falls to the middle of her shoulders. Jazmine usually puts her hair up in a ponytail to keep it from getting in her eyes, but will occasionally let her hair down for special occasions. She has bright blue eyes with flecks of silver scattered throughout them. Her face is slightly oval in shape with well proportioned features. She has lightly tanned skin from near constant sun exposure. Her body has numerous scars from various falls and excursions. Jazmine never wears make-up as she thinks it is pointless. Jazmine can hold her breath underwater longer than normal people due to the years she spent practicing.

Living on Tarroco Island, Jazmine could be found wearing shorts and a swim suit top, but since she is leaving the Island region, she changed her wardrobe for the slightly cooler climate of Kanto. She will always wear shorts [black shorts mostly], no matter what the weather, as pants irritate her to death. Jazmine will then don a silver t-shirt or tank top with a neon colored, short-sleeved jacket overlaying it. For shoes, Jazmine wears black waterproof sneakers or flip-flops. She carries a plain black shoulder bag that holds all of her stuff and she wears a silver necklace with a pearl clasped onto it that she discovered while diving in the ocean.

Personality: Jazmine is a very interesting individual. Caring about humans other than her parents is something that doesn't come naturally to Jazmine. Sure, she may be pleasant towards other humans, but she just doesn't particularly care about the problems of the human world. Truly, Jazmine only cares about the well being and protection of Pokemon [water Pokemon in particular]. This seemingly lack of care for her own species was caused by Jazmine spending nearly all of her childhood with the Pokemon of her home island. Her parents also enforced her protective behavior of Pokemon. This isn't to say that Jazmine wouldn't save a drowning or hurt person near her, of course. She's not like that.

When among other humans, Jazmine seems pleasant enough, although she always has an air of indifference about her. When Jazmine is talking freely with other people, she is sometimes very blunt and will say what she is thinking, no matter if it hurts a person's feelings or not [even though she doesn't realize if she's being hurtful]. Jazmine will ask a question if she doesn't understand and will tell someone if they're doing something wrong [in her opinion]. She may laugh at a joke if she understands it [but she rarely does]. If people start talking about problems she thinks are stupid [such as relationships, car problems, etc.], Jazmine will excuse herself from the conversation. To say in the least, Jazmine's social skills suck.

When around Pokemon, Jazmine seems to change into a different person. She is loving and playful [she is also like this in the water]. Jazmine will never treat a Pokemon disrespectfully, and will always do her best to make it happy. If a Pokemon is in danger or hurt, Jazmine will risk her life to save it. Battling is not Jazmine's forte, as it makes it feel like she's controlling a Pokemon against its will and she has little true battling experience, but she is gradually learning how to battle like partners, not master and servant. She will forfeit a match if she thinks her Pokemon is too injured.

Since Jazmine was never any good in school, she doesn't understand most math, science, history, etc. She is also doesn't know how to use a computer or other similar technology, so when she sees people using these things, she is both curious and disgusted. Artistic talents are no where to be seen within Jazmine. Jazmine likes to think that she has the smarts to survive, not the smarts to pass an English test. Jazmine's only fears [that she knows of] are oil fires and sandstorms. She's afraid of oil fires because they can burn on top of water and she's afraid of sandstorms because of some documentary they showed in middle school in which a whole town was destroyed in a freak sandstorm.

History: Jazmine grew up on Tarroco Island, which is noted as being one of the few 'No-Capture zones' in the Orange Islands, which means catching Pokemon in that area is prohibited. Her parents are average-ranking police officers that help enforce the 'No-Capture' law throughout the island. From the time Jazmine was born, her parents imbued in her a strong protective love of all Pokemon. Also, like all islanders, Jazmine was taught to swim almost at the same time she learned to walk [which is a necessity when living next to water]. She attended public school, but never did well socially or intellectually. Jazmine was just too absorbed with the ocean and Pokemon to care about those things.

Pirates started poaching Pokemon on the island when Jazmine was around nine years old. When she realized what was going on, Jazmine decided then and there to protect the Pokemon around and on the island. With the help of Starmie [and sometimes Lugia], Jazmine foiled quite a few of the pirates attempts to steal Pokemon. At the beginning, since she was so young, all Jazmine could do was cut open their nets in the water or remove their traps on land, but as she grew older, she planted traps for the pirates themselves and punctured holes in their boats. Soon, after all the mishaps the pirates had, most of them left for someplace else. Some remained, but their numbers were very few.

When Jazmine graduated from middle school, she dropped out, seeing no need to further an education that was no use to her. Her parents were very aware of her ideals and how adamantly she followed them, so they supported her decision, even though they had wished she would attend the police academy like they did. Her parents believed that a person should always follow their heart, even if it means doing something most people would disagree with, because if you didn't follow your heart, you would never be happy.

Pokémon: Starmie

Affiliated Legendary: Lugia

Legendary History: Lugia first noticed Jazmine when she began swimming with the water Pokemon surrounding Tarroco Island. There were always a couple people that had special bonds with the local water Pokemon, but this girl seemed different. When the girl started sabotaging the pirates' attempts at stealing Pokemon, Lugia revealed himself to Jazmine, explaining that she was chosen for a special destiny, but she had to grow up a bit before she started on her journey. After that Lugia disappeared to the depths of the ocean, but he always appeared in Jazmine's dreams and occasionally came to help her protect Pokemon. In her dreams, Lugia taught her about the creatures of the ocean, how to read the weather, and warned her about the upcoming darkness. When Lugia thought Jazmine was old enough, he told her it was time to head out to Pallet Town, in the Kanto Region, to meet up with others that shared part of her destiny. Lugia carried Jazmine as far as Hamlin Island, as he didn't want to leave the Orange Islands just yet.

Legendary's Personality: Lugia could probably be summed up as a "patient professor". He enjoys observing people, Pokemon, and events from a distance, and to the select people that he reveals himself to, Lugia will pass on some of his knowledge. When he sees people harming Pokemon, Lugia becomes angry, but his anger is very calm and collected; he rarely, if ever, goes into a rage. Even though he loves teaching, he wants the people he gives his knowledge to, to expand on the information and experience it firsthand. For example, Lugia is like a father holding onto the back of a child's first bicycle while his child peddles away; the father eventually lets go without the child knowing, and the child learns how to ride.

Current Location: Hamlin Island, in the Orange Islands [a.k.a. the gateway to Kanto]

Note: The pirates that Jazmine got rid of are very primitive compared to Team Rocket, so Jazmine will have a lot harder time dealing with them than she did with the pirates back home. She also won't understand the technology Team Rocket is using, so that will be a disadvantage.

Pokémon Sheet
    Nickname: Nova
    Species: Starmie
    Description and Personality: Nova is exceedingly loyal, and will do anything to protect Jazmine. However, unlike Jazmine, Nova is very friendly with humans that it feels aren't intending harm upon itself or Jazmine. Nova loves to play with other people even though Jazmine feels uneasy about the behavior. It also likes diving to the bottom of a body of water and looking for shiny rocks or shells.

Nova became friends with Jazmine when she first started swimming in the ocean. Jazmine was still fairly young at the time, so Nova accompanied Jazmine on her underwater excursions for protection. For some reason, Nova seemed to think of itself as Jazmine's guardian. As time passed, Nova and Jazmine became inseparable friends; they worked together to stop the pirates, and they played together when things were calm. When Jazmine left for Hamlin Island without Nova [Jazmine couldn't catch Nova and take it with her because of the laws], Nova followed Lugia [who was carrying Jazmine], determined to go wherever Jazmine did. Once Lugia dropped her off, Nova found Jazmine. When Jazmine realized that Nova wanted to go with her, she bought a pokeball, and caught Nova [she had to have someone show her how to use the pokeball].

Last edited:

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    Name: Strobe. (He used to be called Steven Jameson, but has forgotten this over his six or seven years as a Rocket.)

Physical Description: Of medium build, this Team Rocket member makes up for his lack of height with an afro. Yes, an afro. His normal attire consists of a blue suit, coat-tails hanging almost to the backs of his knees. His shoes are often in a state of disrepair, due to his constant lack of funds for anything other than his hair.

Personality: Strobe is a Team Rocket member and Miror B. afficionado.
    At one time in the not-so-distant past, a visit to Strobe's house would have ended before it had begun. As soon you reached the street which he lived in, you would have found him slumped over the bench seat nearest to the street lamp. Small Pokémon gave him a wide berth.
    All of this changed after a visit to a fairground hypnotist. Strobe was suddenly the owner of a bright, cheery and pessimistic character, an addiction to milk, and a love of Eevee and its evolutions.
    He has a tendency to use Spanish and German words to describe things, and often goes off on tangents.
    Since being hypnotised, Strobe has a violent aversion to alcohol, to the extent that he burns or bombs liquor stores and warehouses.
    NOTE: The infusion of the TV program that Alakazam was watching has made him a Miror B./Wes/Rui/Johnson/Drunk/News Reporter hybrid.

History:
    A clear, blue sky held sway over the town as hypnotist Jay Lancow worked his magic on "volunteers" pulled out of the crowd "at random". In fact, all of them were actually employees of the travelling fair, trained to pretend that his hypnotism worked. Jay was just finishing an act (involving one of the "volunteers" riding a Rapidash while doing a handstand) when he noticed a commotion over toward the entrance to the fair.
    An otherwise unremarkable man in what appeared to be a shiny silver bikini was trying to force his way past a police officer, who was trying his utmost to prevent him from doing so. The gist of what the man was shouting was carried to Jay by the wind. "... them gypsy gits stole me cloves when I were drunk out on the street! When I get ta dem dey'll be sorry dey mest wit me!"
    Evidently he was still drunk. And then Jay had a brainwave. He would cure this drunk's problem for life!
    Or rather Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam will.
    The volunteer had almost finished her act, and while she was keeping the audience occupied, Jay streaked out the stage door and into the parked caravan behind.
    "Abra!" his youngest Pokémon greeted him. Kadabra was asleep and Alakazam was watching the Orre news.
    "Turn that off, Alakazam. There's fun to be had over by the entrance, in the form of a violent drunkard," he told them. "Apparently the Fortune Teller's kids stole his clothes and put him in a bikini. Not a good site. So I want you to do an on-the-spot hypnotism, scrub his personality clean so that he forgets the clothes and leaves the boys alone. Reckon you can do it?"
    "AlakaZAM!"
    "Then let's go."

Out in the fairground, more and more people were flocking around the drunk, who was in turn getting more and more animated and aggressive.
    Just in time...
    "What on earth is going on here?" he asked, even though he already knew.
    "Uh, this man is trying to force his way into the fair to carry out aggressive actions towards two adolescents," explained the officer, turning around.
    Taking advantage of his momentary lapse in concentration the drunk pushed through, hands out in an attempt to throttle the hypnotist.
    "ALAKAZAM!" he shouted, and a torrent of psychic energy blasted into the man's conciousness, rewriting his character and ridding him of his rage at the boys.
    An image of a strange man with a red and white afro floated unwittingly into Alakazam's mind, and from there into the torrent heading towards the man's.
    Oops... thought Alakazam.
    And so, from the ashes of a public nuisance and drunkard, Strobe was born.

Pokémon: Yet to be revealed... >:}

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay people, I have an announcement. Kanto is not what it used to be. Viridian is Viridian no more, for example.

Below is a full list of the renamed cities…

Pewter City = Leavane City.
    Cerulean City = Asobibi City.
    Vermillion City = Nightfall City.
    Celadon City = Leviathan City.
    Fuchsia City = Laerth City.
    Saffron City = Zenith City.
    Cinnabar Island = Natura City.
    Viridian City = Volfrost City.

And here is a section from Chapter 3 for those who have trouble believing.

Richard went on to explain that in the four years since 2008, seven Gym Leaders had given up their positions after being approached by the Elite Four and learning of some of their ancestors' deaths in the Great Cataclysm. All of the major cities' Gyms, respectively, had been completely reconstructed in accordance with their new Leaders' specialties and given new names.

Also, here is a list of the 5 TR members who are a part of this RP. The last is one of my next door neighbours who wanted to be a bad guy.

Mayre Thiller (Freelancer)
    Olivia Vavra (Agent)
    Kaza Wave (Grunt)
    Strobe (Assistant Admin)
    Courtney (Admin-in-charge)

The young man was dressed in a red skin-tight business shirt, with blue denim trousers covering his bottom half. His long red hair was done up in a ponytail and his hazel eyes shone with a ferocity that hadn't been seen before. He stood opposite a group of five people, in the Team Rocket HQ, who were members of his organization. Rowan Harris, the evil organization's leader, turned slightly and faced his subordinates.

He spoke to his Admin-in-charge first. "Admin Courtney, I trust our operations are going according to plan?"

The eighteen-year-old, who was clothed in a black dress, replied to her leader's question. "Yes, boss. Everything is going perfectly." She wore a black cap, as well as black boots.

"No-one has discovered your secret yet?" The TR boss queried.

Courtney smiled confidently. "Only one other Gym Leader knows of my secret, but she has sworn to keep it quiet."

Rowan raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "And who is this other Leader?" he asked sharply.

"My best friend. Bonnie, the Flying type Leader, of Zenith City."

The red-haired male snorted in disgust. "Very well. You are dismissed. Right, freelancer Mayre, you next. I hear the underground tournaments are running into a bit of trouble with the Kantonian Police. For now, I'd like you to keep a low profile and not get caught. Is that understood? Moving on, now it's your turn, Olivia."

Here Rowan paused and presented the twenty-year-old agent with a Poké Ball. "Inside this ball is a Pokémon, one of our experimental rejects. I can't go into too much detail, but I will say that the Normal and Psychic typed Meowth will help you in your journey. Mizu can only do so much, he won't be able to help you all of the time." The redhead added, seeing Olivia's stunned expression.

"Your task is to journey Kanto and befriend the Chosen. My sister is one of them. Once you have gained their trust, switch tactics and lead them along the garden path before capturing one of them. Are my orders clear?

Kaza, you're next in line. I've heard good reports from your area leader and that's motivated me into giving you a position as junior trainer in Courtney's Gym. Of course, this means your Pinsir would have to be handed over for safe-keeping, as Courtney specifically trains Dragon Pokémon. I hope you understand my reasoning," Rowan looked questioningly at the Rocket grunt.

"Last, but not least, Strobe. Firstly, here are a pair of steel-cap boots. You need footwear quite badly," the red-haired seventeen-year-old passed the Assistant Admin the boots. "Right, now that we've gotten the important issue of footwear out of the way, you – Strobe – are hereby assigned to Volfrost City."

Rowan quickly became annoyed when he realized Mayre, Olivia and Kaza were still hanging around. "DISPERSE!" he yelled.

(OOC: This post is long enough, so the next post will be focusing on Pallet Town…)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Orion was walking on a dirt road. Surrounded by green fields of beautiful flowers.Orion had been walking for days and today was especially bad since it was really hot out.Orion raised his hands above his eyes to block the sun out his face"Men this is stupid, Hmm...but it will all be worth while when we reach Leavane City.All my travels have led me here to the Kanto region".

Suddenly orion begin notice something very strange.He begin turning his head side to side vigorously." Iam i lost, everything looks the same here,It looks like it don't end for miles.I might be lost" Orion said sliding his back pack on his left shoulder.Digging through it he begin looking for his map " Where is it... I know it was here".Orion's face lit up with joy" Here it is" Orion begin to pull a colorful map out his back pack.Unfolding it into it original size.

Orion spotted a giant tree and begin to walked over to it,Orion reached to the side of his hip and grab his one and only pokeball."Guess this is a great time for to stretch your wings" Orion threw his pokeball into the air " Luna come on out"Orion yelled into the sky.A glowing light busted out of the pokeball, as Orions garchomp begin to fly majestically in the air " Garrrr...". Orion looked up at luna and smiled,than sat down under the tree and begin to read the map. "So....If iam hear and this is the meadow than....Huh!" Orion begin to scratch his hair"According to the map Leavane city is right over this meadow". Orion begin to hear a startling noise. He jumped up and ran out into the open"GArrrr..GArrr" luna roared.

Orion ran in clear view of luna."Orion watched her as she circled above his head,roaring trying to get his attention.He looked down and notice that Leavane city was right in front of him.He begin to laugh at his stupidity."Thanks Luna...but unfortunately it's time to get back into the pokeball" Orion said as he raised the pokeball at Luna.A red beam shot into Luna and returned her into the pokeball.Orion smiled and begin to walk down the dirt path"Hm... Leavane City here i come".

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Amaya climbed expertly up the tree. Below, her loyal Ralts watched, pink eyes full of concern. She gave a worried call to her Trainer. Amaya, surprised, nearly lost her grip. She clung tightly to the branch, taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"Miru!" she called, a note of teasing in her voice. "Please don't scare me like that again! If I fall it won't be pleasant!" Miru hung her head, upset. Amaya gazed at her partner and smiled. "Don't worry partner, I'll be fine. And I promise I won't do this often." Miru glanced up again and smiled, reassured.

Satisfied, Amaya continued to climb, slowly reaching one of the higher branches. In her backpack, a large violet crystal trembled and she sighed quietly. Righting herself, she sat on the branch, staring soberly at the moon. Carefully she removed the crystal, lifting it into a shaft of moonlight. Immediately it began to shine and morph, transforming into a star-shaped Pokemon. He yawned and blinked bright blue eyes at her, still tired.

"Good evening Jirachi," she greeted, smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

Jirachi smiled and floated just above her head. "Yes I did. Thanks for taking care of me."

"You're welcome," she replied, slowly making her way down the tree. Miru hurriedly bolted to her side, shyly waving at the Wish Pokemon. He returned the gesture, smile widening. "So, where to?" Jirachi flew ahead in the direction of the ruins.

"Pallet Town huh? That place..." Her eyes narrowed. She had a vague idea of what Team Rocket had done to that place and just the thought put her on edge. She forced herself to calm and took the lead. Miru immediately followed and Jirachi hurried after them.

Wonder what we need there of all places...

Years
    Jazmine Marie Cantwell had only been on the ferry destined for Pallet Town for a half an hour, but she was already annoyed with nearly everyone onboard. Having never been on a ferry before, Jazmine had had no idea that one boat could carry this many people, and had she had known, she would have never gotten on the bloody vessel. To add on to her mounting annoyance, the ferry was carrying vehicles, which clogged up the sea air with their exhaust, causing Jazmine's lungs to burn. Plus, the people aboard were all talking about the most boring things Jazmine had ever heard of. For example, one man had been talking about how his boss had doubled his work load because he got caught playing some online game, and another man was talking about how he smoked some people at a game of poker.

I seriously wonder why people enjoy talking about all these boring things. Wouldn't they rather talk about Pokèmon, or something? Jazmine thought to herself as she stared over the railing of the upper deck towards the glittering sea. Having the sea breeze blowing across her face helped clear the horrid stench of exhaust from her lungs. In the distance rose an expanse of land, which Jazmine now knew as the Kanto Region.

"What do you think Nova? Do you think we'll find these other Chosen people that Lugia mentioned on that hunk of land?" Jazmine asked the Starmie that was standing beside her. When Jazmine had caught Nova on Hamlin Island, she had immediately release it from its pokèball, refusing to contain her friend in what she thought as a prison-like contraption. Since then, Nova had traveled outside its pokèball, hence why it was standing next to Jazmine on the ferry.

Nova turned its body to look at Jazmine. Starmie, being a rather alien-like Pokèmon, is usually very hard to read, but since Jazmine had spent so much time with it, she could understand most of its body language. At the moment Nova was giving off a look that said, 'Of course we will.' Nova being much wordier than that, of course, was actually saying something to the sort of, <If Lugia said we'd meet other Chosen people in PalletTown, then we will. The King of the Sea would never lie to us. I am sure of it.>

Jazmine sighed silently and wished she was off the ferry. Suddenly, an idea popped into Jazmine's mind. Jazmine looked over at the swiftly approaching land and guessed that the ferry was only a few miles away from the docks. She then looked down over the railing and saw that the lower side deck was not that high above the water. Turning to Nova, she asked, "What do you say to ditching this boat?" Nova agreed with Jazmine's plan instantly; it didn't like this vessel any more than Jazmine did.

So, after running through the boat a bit, amid the yells of the sailors to slow down, Jazmine and Nova reached the lower side deck. Nova went first, jumping over the railing and into the water with a small splash. Some of the other people on the deck looked over at Nova, but didn't think much of it as water Pokèmon liked to swim beside the ferry. However, when Jazmine jumped after Nova, the people definitely took notice. They all rushed to the railing, screaming for the sailors to help. One man through out a life ring, yelling for Jazmine to grab on.

Jazmine completely ignored the screams of the people back on the ferry and pushed the life ring away from her. Do these people think I'm incompetent? I know how to swim…jeez, Jazmine thought as she easily swam further away from the ferry towards Nova. The water was slightly colder than the water back around Tarroco Island, but Jazmine didn't care, it was still water. Once she reached Nova, Jazmine treaded water and pointed over towards the Kanto Region. "That's where we're headed, Nova. Now, shall we?"

Nova splashed excitedly. <Oh, this water feels wonderful! I can't believe we stayed on that horrid smelling boat for so long. We could've been out here ages ago! Now, I agree, let's get surfing!> Nova quickly dove underwater and rose up underneath Jazmine's feet.

Jazmine, having done this many times before, stood up easily on Nova's back. "Do your thing Nova!" she cried to her friend. Then, they were speeding along; Nova doing what it did best [swimming, duh], and Jazmine holding her arms out for balance. They soon caught up to the ferry, which had left them behind, and surfed along side it for a bit. The people that had been screaming for help earlier were now screaming out how insolent and stupid Jazmine was. Jazmine, of course, just ignored them as she and Nova passed the slow moving ferry.

Once Jazmine could no longer hear the people screaming, or the engine of the ferry, she took a deep breath and embraced the calmness she always got from the sea. The sound of Wingulls chatting with each other over head; the sound of Nova surfing through the water; the feel of the sea breeze against her skin. Jazmine loved all of these things. She was definitely going to feel homesick without them when they reached the expansive land mass of Kanto.

Eventually, they did make it to land. As Jazmine walked out of the water and onto the sand, she realized that this was the start of a new journey; one with an unknown outcome. She looked back out over the sea and wondered if she would ever see her home island again. Her only condolence was that Lugia had promised to look after the island while she was gone. A nudge from Nova brought Jazmine back from her thoughts. She looked down and Nova and asked, "What is it?"

Nova jumped once and pointed towards the trees bordering the shoreline with the tip of its star. <We should get going. We need to meet up with the other Chosen as quickly as we can. I don't think it's wise to be alone in the woods.> Nova jumped again for emphasis.

"Alright, we'll get going." Jazmine said with a smile, patting Nova gently. She then reached into her backpack and pulled out her waterproof container. Opening the container, Jazmine grabbed the map of Kanto her parents had given her when she left. Looking over it carefully, she determined that they were to head north of where they were now. Stuffing the map back in the container, Jazmine took one last look at the sea, and entered the woods, with Nova following her sorrowfully.

-----

A few hours later, Jazmine and Nova burst through the trees and into the sunlight of Pallet Town. "Well Nova, it looks like we made it." Jazmine said, putting her compass away. She surveyed the hills around of her and mentally sighed when she didn't spot a single pond, lake, or river. "Lugia told us that going to the local Pokèmon lab would be our best shot of finding the other Chosen, and it looks like the lab is on top of this hill." Jazmine pointed at the large building at the summit of the hill.

Nova spun once and started up the hill ahead of Jazmine. Jazmine laughed lightly and followed her friend. Nova seemed to want to beat Jazmine up the hill, so it sped up, moving much faster than Jazmine could on foot. "Oi! Nova, that's not nice!" Jazmine giggled, "Wait up!"

Nova did nothing but spin once and sped off again. "Nova will be Nova." Jazmine said aloud. Jazmine picked up her speed and ran up the hill after her friend. Soon, without even knowing it, Jazmine reached the summit of the hill where Nova was standing, the Pokèmon lab right in front of them.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    On that beautiful Pallet Town morning, Amber woke to the sounds of bird pokemon trilling and her vulpix, Fritz jumping up and down, yapping in a high-pitched voice. "Hey buddy, looks like a nice day to... go to Leavane City. That's where the first Gym is right?" A very low voice sounded in response. "Yes, that is where you will find your first Gym." Amber didn't expect to hear an answer, so when one came to her she jumped backward, hitting a wall. "You nearly scared the pants off of me you darned pokemon! Fritz, attack Darkrai with tackle!" The tiny fox pokemon charged on the much bigger pitch-black pokemon, but was cast away with a dark pulse. "Yeah, and thats the thanks I get for bringing you a present?" Darkrai said, tossing Amber what appeared to be a ball of tan paper. Unfurling the parchment, Amber found a shiny and new pokeball. "Good, what I always wanted, a pokeball!" She said sarcastically. But Darkrai quickly responded. "Oh yes, but what you wanted even more was what is inside the pokeball." With a skeptic look at Darkrai, Amber threw the ball in the air and watched as a patch of light cleared away to reveal a nidoran female. "Niii?" Amber watched the pokemon sniff around before happily jumping on her lap. "Oh great, it likes me."

After watching Darkrai go and packing up her stuff, Amber set out down the road to Leavane City, not wanting to spend any more time in Pallet. Her two pokemon were standing on either side, looking expectantly at their trainer, and so, hoping that the pokemon would understand, Amber spoke to her nidoran. "Well, I guess this makes you a part of the team. A poison type I think, so you cam be called... idonthavetheslightestidea. No but really, how about Silvia?" Amber had thought of that name when looking at the pokemon's silver-tinted blue hide. Silvia happily cried out, so Amber assumed that that was a good name. Straightening up, Amber looked ahead and said, "We're off! Lets go get that Gym!"

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    Olivia was making her way to Pallet Town where she knew the Chosen would start, with Mizu walking beside her. She would sometimes let the Blastoise out of his Poké Ball to travel with her. It was better than being completely alone.

Olivia allowed for a short rest. "We're almost at Pallet Town, Mizu." She stated with a determined tone in her voice. She was not about to let Rowan down and fail this mission. She knew it wouldn't be an easy task to accomplish, but she would have to do it. Having another Pokémon might make the journey a bit easier.

She was still somewhat surprised that the Meowth had been given to her. She took its Poké Ball off her belt loop. 'It must be important for me if it can help in ways even Mizu won't be able to help with.' She thought as she began walking again.

Olivia and Mizu got to Pallet Town about half an hour later. Olivia got Mizu's Poké Ball and pressed the button in the middle of it. "I'd let you stay out with me, but you aren't exactly inconspicuous." She said as she watched him return. She found a spot to wait for the Chosen that was far enough away from Professor Oak's lab that he wouldn't see her, but she would be able to see the Chosen.

Last edited:

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
    Kaza quickly dispersed from Rowan's headquarters, with his objective in mind to venture to Courntey's gym. Kaza was very happy about his promotion to junior trainer but he was a little sad about giving his Pinsir to Rowan. But Kaza knew that he'll see his Pinsir again. Before he left Rowan's headquarters, Mayr the "freelancer" gave Kaza a trapinch that he won from a trainer in the underground tournament. Mayr usually didn't give away his pokemon to other trainers but he knew it was good for rocket "business." The Trapinch he recieved was a little agile (being that it almost took a bite out of his arm.) He could see way Mayr gave it to him, being that Trapinch is untamed. With Trapinch being untamed he knew it would be a pain to evolve him before he arrives at Courtney's gym.

Kaza felt this would be a good challenge and that he'll show Rowan how good of a Rocket he is. While thinking of ways to evolve his Trapinch, Kaza kept goin over the directions in his head to Courtney's gym. He vagly remembered that her gym was near or in the city of Leavane. He didn't know which but he figured Leavane City would be his new destination!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back