• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn's RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare slowly walked into Pallet Town. The girl felt quiet uneasy about entering the town. It was the very first time that she had gone anywhere other then Mt. Ember by herself. She didn't even have Pokemon with her! The healer daughter looked about the town and sighed. Not for the first time Flare wondered what she was doing here. She had sneaked out in the middle of the night after having a dream of Ho-Oh talking to her.

It was amazing enough to have your favorite Legendary suddenly appear in your dreams. It was very shocking when said favorite Legendary asks you personally to come with her so that she could help this world. Flare closed her eyes when she thought about the dream. It was at the same time very exciting and very frightening. She just didn't know what to think about it. Why would Ho-Oh, one of the greatest Pokemon that ever flew around this earth, want to do with her? Flare was just a girl after all. Then again...Ho-Oh said that she was something more...With her closed eyes, Flare once again visualized the dream.

Flare opened her eyes and was very surprised to see that she was on top of Mt. Ember. She stood up and looked around her. The girl looked up when she heard loud flapping sounds above her. Not too long after that, she gasped as Ho-Oh started to fly down towards her. Flare took a few steps back and then fell down suddenly when the giant bird landed right in front of her. The Legendary Pokemon coo'd softly and bent her large head down to the girl's level.

"Dear Flare Kajiraion," the great bird rumbled softly. "I am in need of your help. The world isn't as it should be. I need someone who is pure of heart to help get rid of the taint that threatens to take this world."

"But...why me?" Flare asked, still stunned to see Ho-Oh, let alone hearing the bird talk to her!

"You are more then what you think you are," Ho-Oh replied. "Trust in yourself, and you will succeed. Go to Pallet town. It is there that your journey will start. Look for Oak."

Suddenly, a great tiredness took over Flare and she fell down asleep once more...

Flare woke up right after she fell asleep in the dream and immediately packed and left the house. She then caught the first boat to Pallet Town. Now she was in the city told Ho-Oh told her to be in and was looking for Prof. Oak's lab. It didn't take her long to find the lab and Flare waited outside, wondering if she should wait or go inside.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    Strobe had walked barely ten metres from the entrance of the hide-out when he took off the shiny new boots Rowan had given him, tied the laces together and slung them around his neck.
    Gracias, Rowan, but me no like.

Two streets down was the train station, owned, like many other businesses these days, by Team Rocket.
    We've actually been responsible for a lot of the growth in this city in recent years...
    he mused.
    The purchase of the railway stations and trains by the growing "Emark Octet Ltd." had been viewed as another feather to stick in the government's collective cap.
    Ah well, it gets me there. That's all that matters, really. thought Strobe before his mind went off onto another tangent and started wondering about milk prices in Volfrost.

Strobe arrived in his assigned city at three on the following afternoon, his trip having been staggered (with bookings on three different routes and seven hotels in various cities) to avoid followers.
    Rowan's el paranoico... I don't get what the problem is.
    The train had deposited him in the middle of Volfrost; in between the Pokémon Center and a high-rise apartment building. Strobe spun around in the street, taking in the people and the pokémon; the air and – Wait… he thought as he stopped spinning. Are those –

"BUBBBLLLESSSSS!!" he yelled, sprinting (in the jandals that he had traded the boots for) in the general direction of the tell-tale glints that marked their location. The sight of a grown man (even one with as strange hair as Strobe's) speeding towards them yelling one word over and over again startled most of the crowd in that street enough that they moved out of his way. Some unlucky few remained rooted to the spot, in shock, as something out of their worst nightmares charged and knocked them over, intent on reaching the elusive orbs, which were catching the last of the sun's rays.
    The boy blowing the bubbles was sitting on the handrail at the steps of another of the common high-rises, his red and grey uniform rumpled and dirty after a day's algebraic nightmare.
    He was probably more surprised than any when Strobe arrived and began jumping around, focused on popping as many as he could before the light breeze carried them out to the Forest.

"Uh, 'scuse me sir?"

Strobe kept popping the bubbles.

"Hey! Dude with the afro!"

Strobe turned, looking at him for the first time.

"Are you gay?"

Strobe reached down to his feet, pulled off a jandal and placed it on the boy's head. He then walked off, nose twitching as he smelt –

"ICE-CREEEAAAM!!"

This time people got out of the way; fast.

OOC: Strobe is currently in Police custody, as seen on page B2 of the Volfrost Post.

Last edited:
    Years
    Rowan sat down in his comfortable leather chair in Team Rocket HQ and picked up his past life's Pokédex. He tapped Kaza's number into it, and waited for the newly promoted junior trainer to pick up. Once he did, the red-haired TR leader wasted no time in getting straight to the point. "Kaza, this is Rowan. I trust you understand that Courtney's Gym is in the fourth city?"

As Josephine exited Professor Oak's laboratory with a Shinx by her side, she happened to notice a brown-haired boy who appeared to be a year older than her standing dejectedly by the lab's door. The boy had a Venonat and a Growlithe with him. When the fourteen-year-old girl went to approach the boy, the Growlithe scented the smell of feline, turned and immediately began growling upon seeing the female Electric type.

"Riley!" Josephine said, raising her voice as a warning. But it was no use, for the Shinx had laid eyes on the dog Pokémon and she was hissing and spitting furiously. "RILEY! Stand down!" Again, there was no response. The teen sighed when she realized she had no other choice, but to recall her partner. "Sorry, girl," she muttered. The red light came from the sphere and took hold of the feline, ensnaring her and drawing her back into the containment device.

"Hehe, sorry about that, mate. The stereotypical dog versus cat war happens again. Hey, come to think of it, I've never seen you around. You're not from here, are you? The name's Josephine, what's yours?"

Just before the boy could answer, two other teens – a girl and another male – emerged from the Professor's lab, with their Pokémon in tow. The tall girl walked forward, her long lavender-coloured hair flowing behind her. She looked relaxed and comfortable in her outfit – a bright red zip-up skin-tight jumper and navy blue shorts.

The boy was of an average height and he had spiky, auburn-coloured hair. He wore a grey shirt and baggy purple pants. On each of his wrists was a purple sweatband and cupped in his right hand was a red and white sphere.

"Hey Jose, ya weren't gonna just leave us in there, were ya?" The lavender-haired girl asked impatiently of her red-haired friend.

"Sorry Rachel, I just wanted to get out of there as soon as I could. You know why, with what the Rockets have done. Anyway, I was about to find out what this boy's name was before you two came out," the redhead answered.

The auburn-haired boy, who had come from the lab's interior with Rachel, looked around and narrowed his blue eyes in suspicion when he saw what looked like a Team Rocket member hanging around his destroyed hometown.

The only reason why he, Rachel and Josephine had even been able to get starters today was because Professor Oak had had to move to his basement. It was there that the Professor had kept three starters especially for the three fourteen-year-olds so that they could start their journeys.

"Josephine, Rachel – we should get out of here now," he muttered in a low enough voice so that only his friends could hear.

"Paul!" Josephine hit her rival, but then noticed the Team Rocket member. "No, he's right. Come on Rach, let's go. Hey kid, you can tell us your name on the way to Volfrost City. Come on!"

As the foursome set off, Josephine kept glancing behind her, only to learn that the Team Rocket member was following them.

A few minutes earlier, Rowan had called Olivia to give her more information in regards to her new Meowth. "Its whole body is blue in colour, with various purple spots on its fur. Like its evolution, it will have red eyes; however, in its current form, this signifies that it is blind and it will use psychic powers it inherited from the Mewtwo DNA we injected into the embryo. In time, I hope that this reject is of use to you."

Years
    Well this is certainly boring, Jazmine thought to herself as she strummed her fingers along the branch she was sitting on. She looked down to the bottom of the tree she was in and watched as Nova played with a small Pidgey that had appeared a little while ago. Jazmine strongly suspected that they were playing a Pokèmon version of tag, as Nova would go spinning off through the air and then the Pidgey would fly after it until it touched Nova with it's beak. At least Nova is having a good time.

After Jazmine and Nova had reached Professor Oak's lab, they had waited outside for a little bit, not risking going into the Lab itself. When no one appeared for an hour, Jazmine had decided to climb a tree and take a small nap. She had also suggested Nova should do the same, but Nova gave her a look that said, <I'm a Water Pokèmon, not some tree climbing bug.>. Jazmine had laughed and then found a comfortable position for sleeping. It was soon after Jazmine woke up that the Pidgey had appeared.

Just as Jazmine was reaching for her map, some noise coming from the Pokèmon Lab reached her ears. She tensed immediately and focused her ears towards the Lab. Since she was a little bit into the wooded area, Jazmine didn't catch much of what was going on, but she was fairly sure that there were four people over there. Wondering if the voices belonged to some of the Chosen, Jazmine quietly jumped down from the tree and into the tall grass that surrounded it.

As she moved through the grass towards the Lab, Nova came up from behind her and knocked her to the ground. Jazmine pushed herself to her knees and looked at Nova, completely shocked. "Nova! What are yo --" she started to say, but a stream of water coming from Nova cut off her words. Nova moved over to her and pointed towards a tree that was a ways off to their left. Jazmine, not fully understanding, looked over towards the tree and was surprised to see a man dressed in black crouching down behind it. "What is that guy doing?" Jazmine whispered to herself.

The answer to her question came soon enough. Nova tapped Jazmine on the shoulder and then pointed to four teenagers walking away from the Pokèmon Lab. They weren't actually walking though; they seemed to be rushed somehow. When the man dressed in black started after them, while still keeping his distance, Jazmine realized that he was following them. This must be a member of that Team Rocket Lugia told us about, Jazmine realized with a twinge of anger.

Suddenly, one of the four teenagers, a brown haired boy, turned around and said something to his Pokemon Jazmine couldn't hear. The Pokèmon, which Jazmine now recognized as a Growlithe, then opened its mouth and sent balls of fire towards the Team Rocket member. While Jazmine admitted creating smoke in front of the Team Rocket member was a smart idea, she was cursing the brown haired teenager silently. The teenagers had had no idea that Jazmine was standing near the Team Rocket man, so they didn't know that the smoke was affecting Jazmine as well.

Coughing sporadically, Jazmine moved through the grass, her hand over her mouth. Jazmine wasn't afraid of fire or smoke, but she didn't really admire the smoke going down her lungs. "Nova!" Jazmine coughed, "We need to get out of this smoke! Can you do anything to clear the air?" She heard no response from the Pokèmon beside her, but she knew Nova was thinking up an idea.

Nova's gem blinked once, and then it was Rapid Spinning through the air, clearing a small path for Jazmine to escape the smoke. Jazmine followed quickly, knowing that Nova could only hold up her spinning for so long. Once free of the smoke, Jazmine leaned up against a tree and took in deep breaths of clean air. "You did awesome, Nova. Thanks for helping me out." Jazmine said gratefully to her friend. Nova's gem gave a series of blinks, a sign Jazmine took for 'You're welcome'.

Looking around her, Jazmine had no idea of where the Team Rocket member had gone to, but she knew the teenagers from before were heading down the road. Thinking over her options carefully, Jazmine decided her best bet would be to follow the teenagers and see if they were Chosen. If they were, Jazmine would join their little posse [unwillingly, of course], and if they weren't, Jazmine would return to the Pokèmon Lab. She quickly relayed her idea to Nova. Nova, of course, agreed.

So, they were off again. Jazmine and Nova continued in the woods for a while, not wanting to get caught in any smoke that might have blown onto the road. They moved at a quick pace, so the teenagers soon came into view. They looked normal enough to Jazmine, so she somewhat doubted they could be Chosen. Still, Jazmine had to find out for sure. She then exited the woods, Nova on her heels.

"Hey!" Jazmine said, coming up behind the teenagers. There were two girls, and two boys, one of which was the brown haired boy with the Growlithe. Jazmine mentally scowled. This was one part of the whole 'Chosen' thing that she was not looking forward to. "Would you guys happen to be headed towards Volfrost City?" Jazmine asked as nicely as she could, "There's been a lot of Team Rocket activity lately, and I don't think it's safe to travel alone nowadays. Traveling with you guys would be a lot safer for me than traveling by myself through the woods."

Jazmine had decided not to reveal she was a Chosen one until she found out if the teenagers were ones themselves, or not. For now, Jazmine had settled on pretending to be a new trainer with little experience. It was an act she could pull off well, as most humans were stupid enough to believe anything they saw.

Last edited:
    Years
    Special announcement, people. Due to severe computer and internet trouble, which has since been fixed, a spot has been reserved in this RP for BlueShadow. I know I said I was only accepting three more people, but this is a special circumstance.

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    Olivia hung up after assuring Rowan that she would find a use for the Meowth. She noticed that the Chosen were leaving Pallet Town. It didn't take her long to realize that one of the girls had noticed she was there.

She was caught off guard when Tyler's Growlithe used Ember, and came to an abrupt stop. She didn't notice how close Jazmine was until it was too late. She covered her mouth and nose with one arm, and grabbed Mizu's Poké Ball with her free hand. "Mizu, put the fire out." She called, throwing the ball.

"Stoise." Mizu cried, shooting water at the fire.

Olivia quickly returned Mizu, and started running. "Hey, wait kids!" She yelled. "I'm trying to help you."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    While walking to leavane city Orion had seen a giant explosion on what looked like smoke arising into the sky. "Whats that" Orion wonder as he looked down upon the smoke."Luna come out" Orion yelled as he threw the pokeball into the sky."Garrr...." She roared as she landed down beside and bended down to his height. Orion climbed on her back "Ok girls lets go".

Luna jump off the ledge, free falling. Orion gripped luna's neck tightly. Luna opened her wings and begin flying towards the area,That Orion saw of the hill. As they arrive luna dropped down and landed on the ground.Orion climbed , Orion patted luna's neck as he begin to investigate the area."What.. happened here" Orion wonder as he walked around the forest area,then as he walked around a tree,He step on a spot that felt different then the rest. He looked down and saw crumbles of leaves and black spots on the ground,the area was completely chard.Orion face tensed up" Something's wrong here" Orion thought to himself. Orion ran over to Luna and jumped on her back.

"Ok girl lets get going to the nearest city....there's nothing to do here" Luna flap her wing furiously,Preparing to take off. dust,sticks, and leaves rose into the air.Orion looked up the sky As luna burst into the sky with speeds so high the dust and debris begin to dance confusingly and the air.

Years
    Josephine's keen hearing told her that the small group was being followed, but by whom she was not sure. She looked back and saw a trainer with a Starmie approaching them. The girl had asked if they were heading towards Volfrost City, so the redhead decided to answer. "Yeah, we are. And yes, we are Chosen. At least, my friends and I are – not sure about the Growlithe trainer. I've been visited by Mew, Paul by Mewtwo and Rachel Articuno."

Paul turned his attention to the other male trainer. "Kid, we never did get to finish hearing your name. What was it again?"

Rachel's focus, however, was on something entirely different. Some strange ability, perhaps given to her by Articuno, told her that the five trainers were not alone. It seemed that that Team Rocket woman was still following them. Having heard the woman cry out to them, saying she wanted to help them, made the lavender-haired teen turn and yell back. "Buzz off! We know you work for the enemy!"

Meanwhile, in Volfrost City, a plain-clothed man walked up to the front counter of the city's Police Station. "Your name, sir?" the receptionist asked.

"Ross. Ross Lebowski," the man replied.

"And your purpose here today?"

"I'm here to release my crazy brother," Ross answered.

"Your brother's name?"

"Strobe," Rowan's second-in-command was becoming more and more ticked off.

The receptionist looked through her records. "Ah! Here we go! Strobe is down the hallway and fifth on the right. Thank you again, sir. Have a good day."

Ross easily found the Assistant Admin and swiped a card to unlock the door. Immediately noticing Strobe lacked the steel-cap boots Rowan had paid a fortune for, he growled at the other man. "You do know Rowan is going to be really pissed off when I report back that you've gotten rid of the boots? Whatever, we're running out of time, just hurry up and get out of that damn cell!"

As Ross and Strobe casually walked out of the Police Station, and leaned against the wall of a building, Ross added, "I have to get going. Need to report back to Rowan." And with those words, Ross left Strobe behind, not having a clue what the Assistant Admin was planning for the Chosen who were due in Volfrost very soon.

(OOC: Next post, we – as in my three, Tyler and Jazmine – arrive in Volfrost to be catapulted into the air when Strobe looses an explosion (we also get a firsthand look at one of Strobe's partners).
    Also, for more experienced trainers – like Orion – Albert of Leavane has an ace up his sleeve. PM me for more details.
    One more thing, please people. If you could kindly subscribe to this thread, it'd save me the hassle of VMing all of you all of the time. Thanks in advance).

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
    -Beep Beep-Beep Beep-
    This was the noise that Kaza heard coming from his pokedex. This pokedex was a communicator that was entrusted to him from Rowan. Kaza knew Rowan was on the line so he quickly answered. He was anxiously listening to Rowan saying, "Kaza I trust you know Courtney's gym is in the fourth city." Kaza immediatly responded by saying, "Sir! I'm sorry I just kept hearing about mix ups in Leavane City and I kindof bolted out of your headquarters before hearing where Courtney's gym was located. But..... It won't happen again, Sir!" Rowan seemed pleased by his response but he had other things to worry about so he quickly told Kaza to immediatly report to Courtney. Kaza didn't get to explain his situation with Trapinch to Rowan because he immediatly ended the call.

Kaza didn't want to disobey orders by entering Leavane City because he was only 3 miles/5k away. Kaza was just leaving the giant forest which lead to Leavane, but suddenly a wild Fearow appeared. The Fearow was charging at Kaza using its drill peck attack but Kaza quickly dodged the attack. Kaza immediatly threw the pokeball that housed Trapinch. Trapinch suddenly appeared out of the pokeball and was shocked to see a giant Fearow. Kaza ordered Trapinch to use bite, but it was intimidated by the giant Fearow. The Fearow used it's scary face which terrified him. The Trapinch was too immobilized to move. The Fearown charged at the terrified Trapinch but suddenly!

A white aura surrounded Trapinch! He suddenly evolved to Vibrava! The newly evolved Vibrava immediatly attacked the Fearow. The attack was dragon pulse! This attack hit Fearow head on which made the pokemon flee. Suddenly Kaza's Vibrava started chasing after the Fearow. Kaza tried to return his Vibrava but it was flying too high in the sky. He had to chase after his Vibrava and try to catch him. After 15 minutes of chasing him, Kaza could see buildings in the horizon.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    As Amber headed to Leavane City, she knew something didn't feel right, and it wasn't the uncomfortable feeling that she got when she thought that Darkrai was spying on her. No this was different. She was going the wrong way. Sighing, Amber pulled out her town map and checked. By looking at the large piece of marked paper, Amber could estimate about where she was, and luckily, she was directly on course. The bad news was that she had decided earlier to trailblaze a path through an area with no roads that cut straight to Leavane without passing through Volfrost. Looking at the map now, Amber could see that it was not Leavane, but Volfrost that had the first Gym. "Dang, looks like I actually am off course." Checking where she was again, Amber guessed at the correct way to the city and was headed off in that direction.

After some time of walking through mildly forested area, Amber knew that she had been correct, because directly in front of her she could see many large buildings sticking up into the sky. She was sure that those were the rooftops of Volfrost city. Decicding to pick up the pace, Amber began to power walk, then run, then full-out sprint as she got closer and closer to her destination. Fritz and Silvia were moving their short legs as fast as they were physically able in order to keep up with their relatively fast trainer. But the good part about this grueling pace was that the girl and her pokemon reached Volfrost City in exceptional time.

Amber was panting as she came up to a small sign that read "Welcome to the wonderful Volfrost City." Soon after, she collapsed in a nearbye bench. "Whew, that was a hard run... hey, where did my pokemon go?" Amber looked around, but her nidoran and vulpix were nowhere to be seen. "Silvia, Fritz? Where are you?" The next scene was the kind where the two characters come slowly panting in and distorted, kind of "tierd" sounding victory music plays. Rolling her eyes, Amber walked over to her two pokemon and returned them into their proper balls. Pretty soon they would have to be healed up, because she would need them when she wanted to challenge the gym. At least I made it to the correct city. I can't believe I almost skipped this first gym, I mean, it might be important for what Darkrai mentioned. Hey wait a minuet... THAT DARNED POKEMON KNEW THAT I WAS GOING TO THE WRONG CITY AND DIDN'T MENTION IT! I swear, the next time that evil little demon shows is his face, mark my words, I'm going to see him torn to shreds!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    It had been in while since Orion had taken off on luna in they had decided to rest on the hill was on earlier. Orion climb off of luna's back " Your the best Luna i really appreciate you doing this for me.... I know you dont like flying people. Luna laid down on a patch of grass, that the moon seemed to intentionally shine on.

" Lunnaaaa....Iam going to collect some firewood ok" Orion walked into the woods as Luna made a small growling sound,Orion knew this was her way of telling him ok.As Orion walked into the woods it had a almost omnimous feeling around it,Orion ignored it. He walked and he picked up various types of sticks he had found on the floor."Heheeh seems to be the best piece of wood ive seen so far " he picked the wood up but for some reason felt an urge to look around him for a second. He notice furious claw marks and scorched bark on the trees.

Orion touched the burnt bark on tree" Sss ha that's still hot" Orion begin wonder what could of happened here. Orion eyes widened and begin to dilate, He felt a huge presence behind him.Orion turned around only to see a huge Charizard behind him" Men iam in trouble" Orion stood up straight and looked the charizard up and down and notice multiple scars. "this charizard looks to have been beaten in a battle and somehow ended up here" Orion remain perfectly still as the charizard was breathing heavily over him.

Orion could feel the temperature increasing.He begin to sweat.Then suddenly the charizard struck at Orion.Orion jumped to the ground and roll over on his knees,He got up and begin to run breathing heavily " Mennn why .huff huff... meeee" orion looked back seeing the giant charizard rampaging towards him roaring and lashing out towards him.

Hearing the a loud roar coming from the forest,Luna's head rose and curiosity,She suddenly remember that orion had traveled into the forest for fire wood.Luna stood up and raced off towards the sound she had heard hoping that Orion wasn't near the area.She flew as fast as she could dodging the branches and doing aerial maneuvers.

Orion could feel the charizard gaining up on him. As orion ran he jumped over large logs and slid under low branches. The Charizard crushed the logs and broke through the branches.Orion still running, unknowingly tripped on a log and rolled many times until he hit the base of a tree.Orion's back bent inward as he spit out saliva. Orion grayish silver eyes glowed in the light of the moon than begin to dull out and darken as head begin to fall he notice the giant charizard standing over."Iam i really going to die like this.......... but i dont want to di"

Orion was cut off and seemed to be in a dark wasteland area where nothing but fog covered the floor"wa...where iam i" Orion started to shake as it seem a earthquaked shook through the entire area. Orion watch the ground as it seem the earthquakes were getting closer and closer. Orion begin to step back. Orion looked up as dialga appeared out of the fog. Orion begin to be reassured " Dialga...buddy i havnt seen you in so long" orion walked up to dialga and looked up into his eyes.( Orion are you ok )Orion begin to look around the weird area"who's there" Orion said looking frantically around. (Orion its me dialga, Iam sorry i haven't spoken to you before) Orion smiled " Wow now u can talk that pretty amazing....but i never thought u would have such a calm and apathetic voice" Orion begin to laugh. (OK enough joking Orion i need to talk to you about something important.....You are a chosen one)."A chosen one " ( Yes one of few.... you'll meet up with them sooner or later but for right continue on your path ) Orion begin to look worried" Hold on dialga " The fog begin to wrap around orion like a cloth it twisted and twisted and became tighter and tighter " Dialga" ( trust in us orion ) Dialga voice faded out and orion blacked out.

Orion's eyes begin to open, When he had finally regain his sight. He notice Luna battling the Unknown Charizard. Luna swung her tail and hit charizard on his side,swinging him to the left of her. Luna opened her mouth wide, particle specs begin to gather in her massive jaws. Orion sat up and leaned up against the tree. "Garrrrr...Chooommp" A large particle beam fired out of his mouth and dealt the charizard a massive blow sending him flying through trees. The Charizard got up and flew off into the light of the moon.

Luna rushed over to orion and begin to shove him with her head "hahah its ok girl iam alright but...i will need u to fly me to the camp site" Luna laid close to the ground as orion rolled unto your back.Luna flew as carefully as she could back to the camp site.
    Luna landed and the speacial patch of grass that the moon seemed to shine on the brightest. She swept the ground with her tail and landed ever so softly.Orion slid off her back and leaned up against her as she laid down on the floor covering him with her wings as if they where covers. "Thanks girl......Your the best" Orion and Luna slept there and that spot together that night.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Connor and Fiera were flying towards Pallet Town now. Connor loved the feel of air rushing trough his hair and the strong beats of Fiera's wings. "Ugh, talk about a great place to start..." he said as he saw Pallet town. "Friggin' ruin." He landed near the ruined lab. He looked inside. It was dark, very dark. "This doesn't look right..." He slowly took a step back. "No need to worry", a voice said in his head. He spun around, shaking with adrenalin. It was Latios. "Dude, don't sneak up on me like that! You'll give me a heartatack! You know how paranoid i am!" Latios chuckled. "Soooo, I'm right here?", Connor asked after an uncertain moment of silence. "Well, yes and no." Latios replied. Connor rolled his eyes. He hated when people don't get to the point. "You missed the first group and the others are all over the place." Connor rolled his eyes again. "You know how helpful THAT is, right?", Connor said sarcasticly. "If you would've been on time.." Connor interupted Latios: "Just get to the point." Latios sighed, "A couple of them left in that direction." he pointed down a path. "I guess you could catch up on them." Connor looked down the road.
    When he turned back Latios was gone. Connor grumbled something and climbed onto Fiera's back. "Come on Fiera, it can't be too hard to find some people i've never seen before, in a place i've never been before." He felt Fiera being uneasy. "Oh, come on. We've done much worse stuff than this before." Fiera lightened up on this thought and took off. They sored over the area, taking off into the wrong direction first and then being diverted by a thermic.
    After what seemed to be hours of flying somewhere around the countryside he saw a lone person in a weird suite following a group of people. "Hm, is that a rocket? I've never seen one. Those suits are even goofier than i thought. I guess those must be the guys I'm looking for, bunch of guys i don't know, with pokemon, being followed by a rocket guy... sounds like my group!" Fiera was unsure about it. "Come on. Let's put on a little show!"
    Fiera swooped in a sharp dive. As the trainers ducked down Connor jumped down in an attempt to make a backflip. He missed the jump and landed flat on his back. That knocked the air out of his lungs and he staggered up. "Did I just make an idiot of myself?" They all nodded. "Thought so. So hey guys! I'm Connor and this is my trusty companion Fiera! I'm one of the chosen and i hope you are too because otherwise I'm a double idiot and you can just forget what i just said!" He tried hard to sound like some kind of second class comedian, he didn't really manage too since his fall made him kind of weezy. He put his hair out of his face and saw the group staring at him in different states of disbelieve.

(BTW @KantoLover did you get my PM? You never answered.)

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Amaya took off at a slow jog, hurrying away from the ruins. As soon as she was a few feet away she relaxed.Thank Arceus no one was there. The dark feeling from Pallet Town was stifling. Miru tugged at her pant leg. She glanced down to see the Ralts reaching up toward her. Smiling she lifted her up, barely noticing the weight.

Jirachi floated near her head. "I'm a bit nervous," he admitted, flying in a circle for emphasis.

Amaya chuckled. "You're paranoid that's all. Why don't you rest in my backpack for a while? You're tired anyway."

Jirachi pouted. "I'm always tired." He obeyed and zipped the backpack up after himself, leaving a small hole.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm a bit nervous myself. A lot of people were chosen for this task. Even with that advantage, the mission still seems daunting."

"You're just worried about being social," Her friend chided with a mischievous grin.

"I can't touch them without seeing something I'm not supposed to. They won't believe that."

"Well, you'll find out for sure in a minute 'cause there's a bunch of them up ahead." Looking up the path, she saw that was the truth. A group of four was walking ahead of her.

Miru suddenly tugged on her shirt and pointed to the forest. Amaya nodded, realizing there was an enemy there. One of the boys released a Growlithe. which fired an Ember. Smoke billowed around the area, which soared apart from a Rapid Spin. The battle ended quickly, whatever that was about. A girl came from the forest, followed by a Starmie.

I wonder... She decided to watch and wait.

Years
    Where the RP goes from here is up to you guys. I have to bow out because I've got a Bakugan RP waiting in the wings to be approved. 2 RPs is too much for me. Anyone feel free to step up and control my three.

Years
    Josephine stepped forward. "I'm Josephine Harris, and these are my friends, Paul Johnson and Rachel Savina. That's Tyler over there and she is Jazmine. We are Chosen as well."

Paul had nothing but contempt in his eyes for Connor. Rachel, on the other hand, was ogling the Salamence trainer.

Hearing Tyler ask something, Josephine turned towards him. "Yeah; many trainers, whether experienced or not, were Chosen by Legendaries. Celebi's Chosen, huh? What's it like to be the human partner of the Time Traveller? This whole fiasco is about us defeating, or at least trying to defeat, Team Rocket with the help of our Chosen Legendaries. And yes, there is a Rocket member following us," the red-haired teen replied.

In a parallel Kanto, where the Chosen had failed

The Chosen had been captured by Team Rocket and were working for them as prisoners. Each of their Chosen Legendaries had been caught in Master Balls and were mindless slaves, doing as TR wanted.

Current Kanto

Mew sensed something was wrong, that an imbalance in the Legendaries' High Order was about to occur. She immediately teleported from where she was to in front of Josephine. <Chosen, gather quickly!> the pink feline's telepathic voice was panicky and hurried. <Team Rocket is planning something very dangerous to our High Order. They MUST be stopped!> Mew instantly teleported off again, leaving the Chosen to wonder what she meant.

No sooner than Mew had left, Tyler complained of chest pains. Josephine would stand for no arguments; the group was to rest until Tyler recovered. Little did they know that he wouldn't... Upon thinking about it, Josephine realized the danger that Mew spoke of. In being a Chosen human of the Legendaries, if something happened to the Legendary, something would happen to the human as well.

The redhead's hazel eyes widened in shock when she put two and two together. Something must've happened to Celebi, which explained why Tyler was suffering from chest pains. "Paul!" she hissed. "Contact Mewtwo and get him to try and find out where Celebi is. This is extremely important!"

"Okay," the auburn-haired boy answered. Mewtwo, can you hear me?

<Of course I can hear you, boy. What do you want?> the super-clone responded in the same way as Mew.

We believe something's happened to Celebi, as one of the Chosen is suffering from chest pains. We'd-

<You'd like it if I could find out where Celebi is, right?> Mewtwo interrupted his Chosen. Paul heard a short, quickly exhaled mental sigh. <I'll do it.>

Ten minutes later...

Mewtwo materialized in front of the Chosen and looked directly at Paul with a guarded expression. Forming a telepathic link with his Chosen, he said <It's too late. Celebi's been turned. The boy will not make it unless you hurry and reach Volfrost.>

Last edited:

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    (((Yay, RP continues!)))
    Connor watched the whole Mew and Mewtwo seen in varieing states of disinterest and confusion. "Uhhh, people. I don't wanna ruin the important emotional moment, but.. i have no friggin' idea of what you guys are up to." He took a look at Tyler and helped him stand up. "It would be a lie to say I've seen this before, but you need to lie down." Tyler murmered something but Connor wasn't listening. He carefully picked him up and heaved him onto his Salamance. "Ok, Fiera. You know how to treat an injured." He turned around to the rest of the group. "Wherever this 'Volfrost' might be, we better get going. These Rocket guys are in for some trouble when i get my hands on them."

theking6

Water Types!! :D
    Years
    Name: Brett Garrett
    Physical Description: Not good at this uh... brown hair......blue eyes and uh....thats all I got
    Personality: not good at this either...........nice?
    History: or this......
    Pokémon: Pichu
    Affiliated Legendary: Lugia
    Legendary History: Brett was surfing during his vacation in Mauville City and he was pulled under water by something. Lugia saw what was happening and had to save him. So from then on Brett and Lugia trained together.
    Legendary's Personality: Lugia tries to hide from everyone but Brett, so obviosly he is shy. Lugia is also very loving. HE, is a BOY.
    Current Location: Viridian City

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back