• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I want to go to a party now ;.; *Cries*

And there's one specific person annoying the hell outta me on MSN at the moment, agh. >.<

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    Well first im askin for a knife to kill myself lol :p and everyones givin everyones MSN names and thats it i suppose oh yeah and DIgitalM has got a new DS game :D
    *gives knife* Knock yourself out you emo D:.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Nine pages since last night.

I really need to establish a foothold here if I don't want a repeat of last month...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Nine pages since last night.

I really need to establish a foothold here if I don't want a repeat of last month...
    Why must you do that? XD

Well so far it doesn't look to good for you Jack. ;D

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Well, the good thing is that I know all these people.

HELLO!

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    *gives knife* Knock yourself out you emo D:.
    ~Eeep! Be careful not to let much of your evil self out in DCC too...people might misunderstand you ;;^^

The name of that specific person starts with a C and finishes with a y. I'm not intending on saying more, cause even typing his name makes me mad x_x.

Hello RL ^^

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Greta said:
    ~Eeep! Be careful not to let much of your evil self out in DCC too...people might misunderstand you ;;^^

The name of that specific person starts with a C and finishes with a y. I'm not intending on saying more, cause even typing his name makes me mad x_x.

Hello RL ^^
    xD I can see that happening. XD

You're not a skeleton. =P

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Greta said:

Hello RL ^^
    Thats really scarey D: Seeing that my real name is Cody.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back