• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools

Do you like APril Fools Day?

• Yes. It so much fun.

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No Way!!!

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • I don't care for it.

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I don't mind April Fool's that much ;;^^. I don't care about pulling stupid pranks on others that much either. The only fun thing about it is that we get to play pranks on our professors at school, and they mostly work.
    But it's on a Saturday this year, so...;O;

Kim

Years
    I dont' care for it, but last year, I told my friend I was pregnant. I had him worried, and then I said "April Fool's!" he was mad.

Soooo I don't do it anymore. I learned my lesson.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Kim said:
    I dont' care for it, but last year, I told my friend I was pregnant. I had him worried, and then I said "April Fool's!" he was mad.

Soooo I don't do it anymore. I learned my lesson.

[size="-7"]Haha classic. XD That pwns.

My girlfriend and her best friend pranked me awful yesterday...I called her (her best friend is Cuban, btw), and her friend picked up the phone and started talking in a Mexican accent...I was confused to death. So I was like "Maybe I should dial the area code..." So I called again...same voice, then I was like "I'M SURE IT'S THE RIGHT NUMBER" and they told me. I got pwnt by my own girlfriend...[/size]

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yeah. I not much for it anymore. When little I look forward to it but somehow I just find it ok now. Not a big joker like I was back in the day. Making people look down. Squirt ring. Water in bed. Those were fun. Getting back on people who pranked you. That was the best.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweeties, I <3 April Fools day! X3 I do pranks all the time! 8D I remember one time I jumped from a flight of stairs and had some fake blood. I pretended I broke my leg! XD Then once I said April Fools, everybody got angry! XD They cooled down though. ^^; Maybe I should tone my pranks a bit. Well anyway, I love April Fools! ^^

Back