• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aqua Assault

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Rate Please!

X24 Pokemon

Assistance: Feraligatr's Pokepower Provides unlimited energy use per turn (from your hand)
    Primary used for Blastoise's "Hydro Launcher".
    Main Attacker: Thrashes any Pokemon with 100 damage.
    Takes advantage of Feraligatr's Pokepower.

X4 Totodile HGSS
    X3 Croconaw HGSS
    X3 Feraligatr Prime HGSS
    X1 Feraligatr HGSS
    X4 Squirtle HS UNL
    X3 Wartortle HS UNL
    X4 Blastoise HS UNL
    X2 SP Palkia G PLT

X16 Trainers

X1 Fisherman
    X1 Flower Shop Lady
    X4 Switch
    X3 Professor Oak's New Theory
    X2 Energy Exchanger
    X2 Pokemon Communicator
    X3 Rare Candy

X20 Energy

X16 Water
    X4 Double Colorless

I tried this deck with less energy but it didn't work as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Flower Shop Lady is pretty awful because it requires you to take 3 energy and three pokemon, not a mix, not less then, exactly that many. This can be problematic if you need more of one or the other. Personally I'd rock Palmer's Contribution because, even if you get 5 cards as opposed to six, it is infinitely more flexible.

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
    Years
    If you have them replace the Palkia G's with Uxie from Legends Awakened, as Uxie lets you draw cards until you have seven.

Also, I'd drop the Feraligatr and Blasoise to 3-2-3 lines (removing six cards total), and add 4 Spiritomb from Arceus (currently a League promo, BTW). Spiritomb helps you get your Evolutions out faster.

Remove 2 of the Switches and with the remaining two slots and add 4 Pokemon Collectors, as they help you get Basics out quickly. Even if you don't need the extra Basics, you can then use Pokemon Communication to switch the uneeded Basic for Evolutions.

Following donavannj's suggestion, replace the Energy Exchangers for Interviewer's Questions.

With the extra draw and search power I listed, you can remove four Water Energy and replace them with 3 Bebe's Search, as it's a Supporter version of Communication, except you can return any card to the deck, and 1 Luxury Ball, as it searches out any non lv. X Pokemon from you deck at no cost.

Finally, replace the two remaining Swtches with Warp Points, as they force both players to switch their Pokemon. With Blastoise being able to snipe your opponent's Pokemon, a little disruption wouldn't hurt much.

22 Pokemon

3 Totodile

2 Croconaw
    3 Feraligatr Prime
    3 Squirtle
    2 Wartortle
    3 Blastoise
    2 Uxie
    4 Spiritomb

22 Trainers/Supporters

1 Fisherman

1 Palmer's Contribution
    2 Warp Point
    3 Professor Oak's New Theory
    2 Interviewer's Questions
    2 Pokemon Communication
    3 Rare Candy
    4 Pokemon Collector
    3 Bebe's Search
    1 Luxury Ball

16 Energy

12 Water

4 Double Colorless

Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Flower Shop Lady

Flower Shop Lady is pretty awful because it requires you to take 3 energy and three pokemon, not a mix, not less then, exactly that many. This can be problematic if you need more of one or the other. Personally I'd rock Palmer's Contribution because, even if you get 5 cards as opposed to six, it is infinitely more flexible.

You can take less then 3 of each if you have less then 3 of each in your discard pile.

Back