• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arbok or Seviper

Arbok or Seviper

• Seviper

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Arbok

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoingPokemonCrazy

Bird Pokemon Rule
    Years
    Go Arbok, I am not sure why but I just lovd it for its toughness and because it was jessies first poison type pokemon besides ekans.... seviper is cool too but arbok own seviper anyday......

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    In a competitive battle Arbok, but in over all looks, Seviper takes the cake with that fierce tail.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I would prefer Arbok to win, just because I think Seviper was maybe a little based on Arbok, and I guess my bias opinion makes me think it would win.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I would have put Zangoose and Seviper because of their rivalry but id say Arbok because Im A Zangoose Lover xD

-TheZeide

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Ive trained Seviper and Arbok and i was wondering what one would win in a battle.

I say Sviper becaue of its tail and fangs look at them there scary. Also Seviper is my 2nd fav pokemon after Weezing.

A fellow Weezing fan? That's awesome. :) It's so rare to find, Weezing is my absolute favorite as well. I always have Weezing in my party in the games.

Years
    Arbok only because I feel that Seviper was a double up pokemon that wasnt really needed.

Is expecting hate for the comment but its just my opinion

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Arbok was the original snake Pokemon (well.. Ekans technically because he evolves into Arbok.. you get the point). My vote goes to it regardless of stats and all that hullupaloo.

CalumAJ99

Objection overruled.
    Years
    Arbok. Seviper was an Arbok wannabe, and a sign that Pokemon design originality was going doooown. Although I'll admit Seviper LOOKS cooler, but that's not enough to justify his existance.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I like Arbok better, mainly because it looks more like a real snake than a... robot. I dunno, Seviper, to me, looks like it's a machine or something. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back