• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arbok or Seviper

Arbok or Seviper

• Seviper

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Arbok

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Ive trained Seviper and Arbok and i was wondering what one would win in a battle.

I say Sviper becaue of its tail and fangs look at them there scary. Also Seviper is my 2nd fav pokemon after Weezing.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Arbok commonly holds Choice Band (if you ever see an Arbok to begin with). With that said, a Neutral 252 Atk CB Arbok strikes first and deals 129.97% - 152.96% damage to 0 Def/HP Neutral Seviper. That's on the first turn. :x With Life Orb, it's still an OHKO at 113.24% - 133.10%. Without a specified item, it has a small chance of OHKOing Seviper with damage at 87.11% - 102.44%.

Assuming 252 Atk Positive Seviper survives the blow, it strikes back with Earthquake. Normally it would OHKO at 104.60% - 122.99%, but we have to factor in Arbok's Intimidate. After that, it becomes 70.11% - 82.38% only, falling short of an OHKO. This gives a chance for Arbok to strike next and knock Seviper out.

Arbok wins. :>

I like Seviper more though. XD There's just something just really likeable about it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Unlike your last two polls, I can't recall their base stats off the top of my head, so I just voted for my favorite, Seviper.

However, Cherii has proven yet again that she spends too much time analyzing this stuff and has proven the contrary. XD

Seriously, do you memorize these things or do you use a reference like Smogon? :P

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Arbok ftw... they should stop trying to replace gen 1 Pokemon... I wonder where they got the idea for seviper from...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    As proved by cherii, Arbok may win. But I voted for seviper coz I don't like Arbok and Seviper is at least better looking that Arbok. So Arbok wins here for me...

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    Seviper of course
    1.it looks cooler
    looks aren't everything but I'm sorry if you seen the red eyed viper well......
    2. its stats
    technically seviper is better because of its stats but also because of its move set. I mean poison fang with those fangs XD plus its speed is high and evd well what can I say
    why arbok wins
    1.its not as rare
    because you can get ekans easier than seviper it makes it a good poison type to use if you desperatly need one. there are better poison out there e.g nidoking
    in gen one it was strong but as the franchise grew and more pokemon came it sunk to a lowly one
    seviper was introduced later with a better move set. Arbok is good just not as good as it was

overall I pick seviper for reasons. I don 't have anything against arbok
    cherii has a point

Porygon-2000

Wobbufiend
    Years
    Arbok or Seviper?

Just a funny thought. Which is better, in any way you can think of. Just, you know, give a definite reason for your choice. Me, i like Arbok, simply because of its hood and it was my favourite red/blue pokemon

My apologies everyone - i didnt know there was another thread like this already active (bashing head right now if you wanna know) so please, disregard this poll and go to the fine one here...
    again, sorry

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I think ARbox would win if it was a battle, though I prefer Seviper's design. :\ However, since ARbox's shiny sprite is so cool, i'll pick Arbok. :)
    Arbok or Seviper

Years
    Cherii has already proven Arbok wins but it also in wins in terms of awesomeness.

Great shiny, great pokemon itself and Seviper is only a rip-off of it anyway.

Charrbokkk Ftw!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back