• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine or Ninetales?

Arcanine or Ninetales?

• Arcanine

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Ninetales

Votes: 20 47.6%

• Total voters

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I love Ninetales design, it is a very strong evolution pokemon and its tales make it look awesome. I would also love having an Arcanine as well because it is a strong fire pokemon that I could ride on its back.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Ninetales. It has 9x as many tails as Arcanine. So therefore Ninetales>Arcanine
    I think Arcanine's massive tail makes up for its lack of eight more.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Let's see...Arcanine has a higher BST, but lacks variety in movepool...while Ninetales is the inverse... As far as appearances go, I prefer Arcanine actually (has always preferred an intimidating-looking pokemon over an elegant-looking pokemon), but kitsune are cooler than ryukyuan...bah!!

I'll have to go with Arcanine on this one or else Andy will kill me. >_<

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Aw, tough decision. They kinda compliment each other, don't they? If I added up points, I'd say Ninetales wins, but only for having a major role in a spin-off game. Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue for those with questions.

Lockerz

Lockerz Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    I like both so it's hard to choose. Ummm...could I just say that Houndoom pwns both of them and run off? Nah, I can't. This is difficult!!

Spoiler:
    Yup Houndoom is my favorite but out of Ninetails and Arcanine I would pick Arcanine. I think Arcanine has a better move set and is better to have in a party. Just my opinion.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Aw, I've always really wanted an Arcanine. They're so big, fast and ..well, I find them totally cute. ;D

Ninetails is beautiful, and I do like it as well. But Arcanine is one of my all time favorites.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Like a lot of other people, it seems, my choice is really, really close too, but I think I'd go with Arcanine. I'm a dog lover, and I think it's great that Growlithe and Arcanine can follow orders and be used as police dogs and are really loyal and wise.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Arcanine > Ninetales coz:
    He has much better stats and he looks more elegant and royal to me! XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Awesome to see everyone's opinion (:
    Looks like it's a 20/18 lead for Arcanine.

Back