• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Only me, Blue, Eli, Steve and Andy himself knew about it beforehand. We were all saying what Andy should do on MSN.

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
    Years
  • Heh, that was a good trick.
    It attracted a lot of attention, to say the least.

It's amazing what can attract 6 pages of posts right now...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aye, April Fools jokes like this are..*dies* A nightmare. I'd rather not be here on that day..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • ~Spartan~ said:
    I read some posts Andy posted, I dunno what happened to him, but he's changed!
    Changed? How so?

NiNGi said:
    *wakes up* Ohayougozaimasu!!!

Ahh I knew it! I knew it!! It was all a predictable hoax! PC staff members are such bad actors... xD
    I wish he was banned for real... *notices andy's still around* DOH! xD
    Well Jorge was going to play it where the Mods think I'm banned but that didn't work. XD

Jedi_Amara said:
    I was hoping it was for real. -_- XD Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Who knows? You sure don't. XD
    Sorry to disappoint you JA but I won't be banned anytime soon. ^_^

Dark Sora said:
    Tsk tsk. I knew it was fake, when I first heard Andy got banned, yesterday. And it's all because I heard it from Eli, on MSN. Eli cant act XD
    I bet she went "Andy got banned on PC XD". XD

Mr Cat Dog said:
    Only me, Blue, Eli, Steve and Andy himself knew about it beforehand. We were all saying what Andy should do on MSN.
    What? No I told Jorge about it and then he told you. Then I got Steve to make the thread, then Eli IMed me about it. XD

Kyogre-chan said:
    I knew, Jon. It was my idea, after all. XD
    *Pats Ty on the back* It's ok, but it wasn't your idea. XD

Anacortes said:
    Aye, April Fools jokes like this are..*dies* A nightmare. I'd rather not be here on that day..
    Maybe next year I'll pull something really good. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dark Sora said:
    Actually, she did XD Then I told her that it's obviously not true. And then she tried to act all serious and stuff. It was quite hilairous, seeing her try to act serious XD
    I bet it was real funny, trying to see Eli make like I was banned XD. You should have saved a log of it Kevin *Hits Kevin in the back in the head*. XD

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • Funny thing is, LJ1 actually text messaged me and said:

"You gotta get on the net now Arcy has been banned. I don't know if it's real or not. Come quick. I don't care if you are asleep".

Yes I was asleep, no I didn't get on the computer, and no I didn't care.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Lol, I nearly busted a gut when i saw all the gullible people here XD. Sorry, it's just hilarious. I really don't get invovled with forum politics much, but this is was a very cruel, yet funny joke :) Too bad Andy wasn't really banned.....j/k

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Oh look. I found the logs, Andy

[03:47:37 PM] I dont like : Arcy is banned.
    [03:47:48 PM] The Call Of : April Fools, once again?
    [03:47:51 PM] I dont like : No
    [03:47:57 PM] I dont like : He's really banned
    [03:48:12 PM] The Call Of : again? XD
    [03:48:13 PM] I dont like : And we decided it's time tolock DCC
    [03:48:34 PM] The Call Of : riiight

She does not know how to act XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lion Heart said:
    Funny thing is, LJ1 actually text messaged me and said:

"You gotta get on the net now Arcy has been banned. I don't know if it's real or not. Come quick. I don't care if you are asleep".

Yes I was asleep, no I didn't get on the computer, and no I didn't care.
    It would have been funny if you came on and said "YES!!! Arcy wasn't needed around here so I'm happy to see the guy gone". And everyone is trying to tell you I'm not really banned. XD

King Shuckle said:
    Lol, I nearly busted a gut when i saw all the gullible people here XD. Sorry, it's just hilarious. I really don't get invovled with forum politics much, but this is was a very cruel, yet funny joke :) Too bad Andy wasn't really banned.....j/k
    It might have been cruel, but that's how I am. Even Erica was shocked by it and ticked off a little when she found out it was a joke. XD
    And Jake told Soph and she freaked out. XD

Dark Sora said:
    Oh look. I found the logs, Andy

[03:47:37 PM] I dont like : Arcy is banned.
    [03:47:48 PM] The Call Of : April Fools, once again?
    [03:47:51 PM] I dont like : No
    [03:47:57 PM] I dont like : He's really banned
    [03:48:12 PM] The Call Of : again? XD
    [03:48:13 PM] I dont like : And we decided it's time tolock DCC
    [03:48:34 PM] The Call Of : riiight

She does not know how to act XD
    Eli really is bad at acting. I got to send her to acting school. XD

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • You're paying, Andy? Cause there's no way in hell, that I'm paying XD

Anyways, I cant believe people fell for that trick. If only everyone could've heard it from Eli, then no one would've believed that you was really banned XD

Back