• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Arceus and Volcanion to trdae away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    I was able to get some extra download codes for Arceus and Volcanion and have restarted one of my games to download them all. I am looking to trade them for Dialga, Zekrom, and Thundurus. Also if anyone is willing to part with a Diance I will trade one of these for that as well. Please post on this thread if you are are interested and we can exchange friend codes for the trades. Thank you.

Years
  • I was able to get some extra download codes for Arceus and Volcanion and have restarted one of my games to download them all. I am looking to trade them for Dialga, Zekrom, and Thundurus. Also if anyone is willing to part with a Diance I will trade one of these for that as well. Please post on this thread if you are are interested and we can exchange friend codes for the trades. Thank you.
    Pretty sure I have an extra Dialga laying about with your name on it for a Volcanion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back