• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Arceus Codes! Get ´em while they are still fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Aaaalright, guys!
    I got 5 more codes for you! (EU codes, mind you)
    By courtesy of the german Youtube channel Melanie. IXV (I am not allowed to link it, as far as I know)!

So, same rules: Tell me your favorite and least favorite legendary Pokémon.

Years
  • Hmm. My Friend has birthday in next week. It would be nice to give him a nice gift.. xD

So, my favourite all time Legendary (soulsilver was my first game) is Lugiaa!
    Lugia is the guardian of the Sea.. I like the sea :O

And my least Legendary is Yveltal because it brings dead. I dont like Dead :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    Hi! My favourite is Groudon, cause i love the look of it and the concept it has! and the one i dislike the most is regigias! that thing is useless af!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Quick bump: Did the codes work for you guys? This time there should be no problems at all. (Hopefully :P)

2 Left :)

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • My favorite one would be Giratina, mainly because I really liked Gen 4 and Giratina was like the icing on the cake. Least favourite would be Tornadus, I don't know his typing was really meh when you compared it the landorus or thunderus.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    Hmmm...my favourite is either Lugia or Articuno. I'm gonna go with Articuno since Pokemon Go is so huge (sadly my phone is too old to play it :/)
    My least favourite is Xerneas. I don't know, he's too colourful and weird.

Edit: probably too late for the code but whatever haha. Sorry I suck at counting past two!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    My fave would be rayquaza, i dont have a least fave tho :/
    maybe zapdos?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back