• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus vs Palkia and Dialga

Who would win?

• Total voters

King Raichu

Carrots
Years
  • In a battle who do you think would win out of Arceus or Palkia and Dialga? I think it's a close fight but Palkia and Dialga win ( with Palkia fainting).

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Arceus is the god of pokemon. He can defeat the rest of the 492 in a snap. So yeah Arceus wins.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Judgment is a one-target only attack IIRC so it'll be useless in a double battle against two opponents...and since Dialga and Palkia share no common weaknesses, it'd be hard to choose what type to make Judgment in order to be most effective anyways. In the end, Arceus will have to use two different attacks at the very least. one to take down Dialga and one to take down Palkia. Meanwhile, Dialga and Palkia can double team Arceus. As strong as Arceus is, there's no way it can take both a Roar of Time and a Spacial Rend in the same turn.

dragon duo wins effortlessly

Years
  • As the God of the Pokeworld and their creator, could it not simply just make the two not exist anymore?

Years
  • If you were playing in-game, as in Arceus on one side and the dragon duo on the other side, Palkia and Dialga would most likely win. Two on one. That is unless Arceus is able to OHKO one of them when it attacks first (because of higher speed). So there's still a chance Arceus could win.

Out of game however, like theoretically, Arceus would definitely win. Dialga can warp time and Palkia can warp space but Arceus basically exists in all space and all time and can simply choose to remove one of the dragons from existence and the fight would be over already.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, Arceus seems to be just a uber-tier creation deity, not omnipotent/omnipresent like God.

Movie Arceus wins due to plate hax. Normal, real-time Arceus wins, but it's a tough fight. In-game, Dia/Pal generally win.

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
  • we'll you look at it, Dialga the ruler of Time, and Palkia the ruler of Space. if they were to loose time and space would crumble and there will be no more.

Years
  • Arceus would win because he does have some sort of hax... Also weird thing, if Arceus is the "creator of the universe and pokemon" then how did Ho-oh create the three dogs? How does that fit in?

Years
  • Arceus would win because he does have some sort of hax... Also weird thing, if Arceus is the "creator of the universe and pokemon" then how did Ho-oh create the three dogs? How does that fit in?

Ho-oh didn't create them, but revived them from death.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    i think we should have involved giratina in here... maybe on arceus' side. THEN it would have been a massacre.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I guess Arceus since he created them and would know all their weaknesses n' stuff.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Arceus. In the film, he whooped Dialga's, Palkia's AND Giratina's respective new ones.

Though I like Palkia and Dialga more. WAY MORE. So I voted them. They would probably win in a Wifi battle. :)

Back