• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Archanine Pack/Rapidash Herd RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I felt the shadows speed heal my wing, when I heard the Fates. go... go to the forbidden place... where man... has tampered with nature... I knew where that was. I had been there far too often.. I took off into the air, and set a mental flight course...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Everything has to end some time. I just hope the Blaze can understand that, for his own sake..."

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    *I'm fighting it... I'm feeling myself winning, but the demon side fights hard...*
    Suddenly, I felt myself conquering the demon side. It began to back off, and then slowly, it left me and I became my normal self. My fur returned to normal, my wings became normal, and my eyes returned to normal.

SkarmoryRider

Years
    "I know...." I said hoarsly. "I may join you soon as well."
    I was still beaten on the inside. The battle between good and bad had damaged me terribally, and I knew, this time, I would not make it.

SkarmoryRider

Years
    I believed hard, hard, harder than I had ever done. I didn't feel anything miraculous happen, no healing, but I felt my mind and belief give out soon. The field of red swam before my eyes and my hearing became at loss. I tried hard to believe with my heart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back