• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Archanine Pack/Rapidash Herd RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I finally landed, on an island about 60 miles off the coast. Once I went inside, I saw a large egg. I recognised the species instantly. I thought that that was only a myth.. is was a basilisk

Years
    I picked up the egg, and a siren rang. Gunshots! I flapped into the air, shielding myself, and took off toward the roof.. If I got hit, it was over.. for both me, and the egg...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I walk was in a part of the forest I had not yet seen. It was very dark, and everywhere I looked red eyes glared at me. I walked silently passed them and came to, what looked like, an old arena, were dark pokemon came to test their powers. Then it came to me, I had now remembered everything, 'This is were it all started!' I began to think. 'This is the same arena that I found my darkness, it came to me when I was in most need of help. And then it divored me, I was evil. I went to war, until I finally found control. But why am I here? Why did I suddenly find this place?' I thought as I was some how attracted to the center of the arena. "What do you want with me!?" I asked to the darkness. Then there was a long silence were I could hear nothing. Suddenly dark pokemon started to com from everywhere, they were more like shadows. They lined up in a line going across.

Finally something spoke, "I have brought you here so you can see, who all the dark pokemon are."

"Who are you!? I don't reconigze your voice." I said looking around me.

"I am darkness itself, my dearest friend." The voice said.

"Then why do you want me to see the dark pokemon?" I asked the dark.

"These aren't the pokemon themselves, just mirror images. Don't worry they can't hurt you, and neither can I." He said

"Of course you can't. Darkness is an essence like light, it can only persuade pokemon, when in reality the pokemon itself does the harm." I said gaining back my courage.

"I'm impressed. You aren't called the Dark lord for nothing. So take a look around you. Look at the pokemon, see who they are, because these, my dearest friend, are the pokemon that are at my will. Weak enough to be divorered by me. Like you were once, and now I see you can control my powers, so I have no effect on the pokemon that you put under your control. Which leaves out that Flygon, never did know her name, and Volcano." He said like we were old friends, which in reality was a true fact.

"Yes, I have made my claim to them, you can't hurt them." I said boldly.

"Right, but you only did that with Volcano, just in time. For if you with held claiming her, she would have surcome to my will." He said.

"I realize that now. And for my mistake, it cost her death." I said still strong.

"That's why I brought you here. For Volcanos sake. You love her, and I'm you. So there for I love her too. I don't want to hurt her. So therefore I suggest a deal." He said. I could see a figure being molded from the dark.

"What's the deal, old friend?" I said getting very comfortable in the darkness.

All the darkness swirled around the figure, like clouds in a tornado. Which revealed it was still very light out, and the shadows grew bigger. When the darkness came into form, it revealed, not to my surprise, an exact duplicate of me, excapt it was all black. "My deal is, well very simple. i'll give you all the darkness to burden on you, which will purify everyone. If you go to the fates and persuade them to give Volcanos life back. For as I said earlier, I love her too, because I am you." He said laying down in front of me.

I joined him on the floor, taking in the suns rays. "If you give me the darkness, I might not be able to pull through it, and be divorered by it. But if it will save Volcano, I'll do it." I said swallowing hard.

"Oh I didn't mention this, you have to gain control of the darkness first, before you go. Cause I'm giving you it before you go." He said very worried.

"I'm sure about this. Give me it." I said.

"Okay, good luck." He said as he howled and he broke up like clouds in the sunlight. The darkness colected from all the pokemon with darkness in them, even the ones I controlled. I then opened my mouth as the darkness was complete, it went into my mouth and my body absord it on contact.

"AHH!" I yelled as loud as I could. Because it was more powerful and painful then anything in the world. I curled up into a ball screaming for help.

Years
    I finally escaped the base, with the egg still in my claws. too bad I was probably was going to die anyway. I had forgotten about the basilisk's full data. I already knew that it was the king of the serpents. I had forgotten that the basilisk's eyes ment death. that was a very bad peice of info to forget....

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    As I ran around the area, I came across Shadow. I surprised myself by morphing to my former Houndoom form...
    "Shadow, it's me, Flame..."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "I must do this! I have to conquer this, for the sake of everyone!" I yelled as I stumbled to my feet, still in great pain. I yelled out loud and I started glowing white. "What's happening!?" I said as I could feel myself regaining my strength.

"YOU DID IT!" A voice from inside me said. "Your true unselfish soul has conquered the darkness, your recovering."

"Really!? What did I do?" I asked the "darkness".

"You were willing to take the burden of the darkness, so others wouldn't have to. For that you are the strongest thing in the world, you have earned it, and I mean that old friend." He said the voice seemed to be crying.

"Will you be here to guide through what ever is thrown my way?" I asked me as I forgot about me pain.

"As long as your stronger than darkness, then I'll be by your side. Always and forever, and that's something, not even Volcano could promise." He said.

"Alright! Then let's get going! To the fates!" I said still glowing, I called for Mewtwo, be he didn''t answer my call. "Where's Mewtwo!" I cried.

"Remember, you purified everyone. You know longer control him, and he is no longer evil or dark, same with everyone else. Now let's go to the fates." He said.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    I looked at the Houndoom. He smelled like Flame alright. It was him. "When did you get the power to become that?" and when I realized this, I chuckled. "I guess you must be able to turn into an Espeon as well."

Years
    I finally reached the mainland... I landed, and shifted the serpent on my neck. he shifted, and looked straight inot my eyes.. that's when I realized.... I was immune to the basilisk's glare...

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    I felt a new power within me.
    <This is your hidden element.> a voice, kind and reassuring, yet so familiar.
    *Mewtwo? I thought-*
    <I WAS dark, but now I am free. You have found your hidden element of pshycic powers. You can see beyond our sky and can heal. After doing these, you began to unlock your new abilities.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back