• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Overworld Map Tiles. Yeah Sorry i Just realivzed everything has a "tile" lol.

Mini

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Blazichu said:
    Use GS starting PokeEditor and to hack the game start off simple for changing maps use GoldMap
    i'm hacking Saphire though
    is there anyone that can help me im new to hex code and i want my character too be able to walk on the new tiles and i want to change the main character sprites

Last edited:
    Years
  • ty scizz, i didnt know u replied to my post. btw, does anyone know a guide that shows all the pokemon that appear in the routes of pokemon g/s and their levels? ty

Razzzzzza

The Ultimate Charzard Owner.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2006
    Rom Codes?

How do I do the cheat codes on the Rom, Im looking to do it for fire red/ Leaf Green, sorry if this is wrong forum only place that sounded like it fits.

Mini

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • can someone please post an attached BaseEsit for me because whenever i download it it come up with an error or its corrupted

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Can TBC for G/S be used for the (U) Rom

Everytime I load a (U) Gold or Silver Rom it comes with Run error 13 Type Mismatch,
    Is there any way to make it work with (U) Roms?

hapi_san

uh...
    Years
  • Pokemap Plus? (Or events/triggers info)

I've read in certain places that a new version of Pokemap (called Pokemap Plus) would be coming out, with all the maps/events/triggers etc all put in for editing within Pokemon Red/Blue. Is there any truth to this?

If not, does anyone know anything about the formats used and offset locations for said events/triggers?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    In firered i made a sandstorm, but how can i put pokemon in that storm? Like R/S/E...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Scizortrainer said:
    ok Can someone tell me the Page where I can Find out how to index sprites for unlZ gba?

First go to unLZ and find the sprite you want.Select save as and save it.Then open the saved pokemon sprite.Erase the other sprite first.With the pick color tool from paint do the background the same as before.Now paste the other pokemon you want to replace and make sure the background is the same as before.If the sprite you pasted hasn't got the same colors as the one you wanted to paste then paste the sprite before you change the background to green (or something else,most pics have green background)Then you go to unLZ import the pic you modified and write it into the rom.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    Eh... I have putted some Psyduck in my hack, but how can i give them a script?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hi, how do i make Prof. Oak take you to a different spot after you walk in the grass at the start of the game? Because i have moved the Lab, and Prof. Oak still walks to the same spot as before and enters a warp that isn't there. How do i make him take me to the new place? Thanks.

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • [Request] Emerald Tools

Any chance some of you have any Emerald tools? I've been searching for a starter changer, and I found Scizz responding "Hex it" to it everytime, and I'm lazy, so I'd like a tool ^^
    I'd also like a wild pokémon editor, if possible.
    And if someone happens to have a 386 patch, that'd be appreciated aswell ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    cyber_killer said:
    Any chance some of you have any Emerald tools? I've been searching for a starter changer, and I found Scizz responding "Hex it" to it everytime, and I'm lazy, so I'd like a tool ^^
    I'd also like a wild pokémon editor, if possible.
    And if someone happens to have a 386 patch, that'd be appreciated aswell ^^

A good tool is Advance Map 1.80/1.81 which works with emerald and you can change the wild pokemon you find in each place.
    A good starter changer is DS starter changer.
    You can find them in Tools Showcase.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    When i use advance Map i always have my Tileset on the side but now its a tile big how can i make go back to a bigger size

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back