• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARDS Code Manager..

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
Years
  • Whenever I click on my codelist that I created it comes up with a runtime error can someone help?

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Wrong place, but this happened to me once too. I just didn't use it for a long time and when I found it, it worked again. *Reports*

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Moved to Computer/Technology Discussion. I apologize if this doesn't go here as I wasn't sure.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • ok try this.
    Make sure your computer is updated with the newest .Net frameworks (there should be 1.0, 2, and 3)
    If the error still occurs try uninstalling/ reinstalling ARCM and check that it has been updated to the most recent release.
    If the run-time error still persists I would suggest talking with the support Experts over at CodeJunkies

Back