• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Are there any lists of every pokemon you can tame in each location? Maybe with % chance of seeing

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    So i was wondering if there is anywhere that has a list of all the pokemon in each area, either in game or on the internet.

It would be a lot easier to catch them all if i knew how many there are in each location.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Keep checking Serebii or go buy the Strategy Guide which lists everything until you beat the Champion. Those are going to be the only ways. Bulbapedia isn't updating yet and I don't know about any other fan made sites.

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    That's really disappointing considering what they did in the pokedex in Black and White 2. The habitat function was SOOOOOOO useful.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    That's really disappointing considering what they did in the pokedex in Black and White 2. The habitat function was SOOOOOOO useful.

Pretty much this. I think i'm just wasting my time searching the grass for rare or hard-to-get Pokémon.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    The strategy guide is ok for finding Pokemon when you're reading through as you're playing through the game. It tells you on the page of that route which Pokemon you can catch, however there is no master-list Pokedex in this guide (there isn't even a Kalos Pokedex), which sucks, so you can't just flip a page to find where you can get a Pinsir, you actually have to go look on the page for every route until you find it.

I'm waiting for them to come out with the big Pokedex strategy guide. I didn't get the one for BW/BW2, but the one for Platinum is amazing...it had all the Pokemon through Sinnoh in it, telling what move each learned and at what level, the Sinnoh Pokemon even had egg moves and TM/HM moves. I wish I had that for this game!

Back