• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there any old characters you want to see make appearances again?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I would really like to see Casey return for an episode or somthing since I thought she was kinda funny! Electabuzzes FTW
    Oh yeah, n' Ritchie! Wasn't he supposed to be like a big rival for Ash or somthing... he returned in Johto for like 2 episodes and then was never to be seen again until he got like 3 cronicals episodes!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Chronicles actually came out (in Japan) around when Johto was airing. If Im not mistaken

Years
  • Ritchie should come back, for a while. May is too "busy" with contests and Drew. Gary became lame researcher. Morrison or Harrison, yeah... They should appear too.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    A lame researcher who took down J. One of two bad asses in the anime

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I agree with all of you that say Ritchie should make a return to the show! He is one of my all-time favorites (and he's also my profile picture). They brought back Gary in the Sinnoh region, who really doesn't play a role in Ash's journey anymore since he became a Pokemon researcher. Ash doesn't compete against Gary; now it's Barry and Paul. And even then, they brought Gary back. A few people have said that Ritchie's main purpose was to defeat Ash in the Indigo League, and that was it. He might not play an influential role in Ash's journey, but neither does Gary, at least not anymore. Ritchie should come back.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Misty. If she is not in Pallet, I will be seriously pissed. It's too long.

Who else. Hmm. Ritchie, Casey, prof. Ivy, Kurt (and his f.....ng GSBall), Prima and maybe Melody.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Well, next generation I'd like Dawn to return of course. I'd also really like to see May, she was my other favorite female character. Tracey returns at the end of every series, so hes ok.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Misty FTW!

As well as Togetic.

Also, we need a new explanation for an ENTIRE STORY ARC THAT WENT MISSING BECAUSE OF THAT DAMNED CELBI!

Edit: JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss doodles. Also, who wants to see Jessie with a weird Hitler-esque face?

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • May and Max should definitely return if there are remakes of R/S, since Misty returned when FR/LG were released. Maybe Gary could get in there too, considering they haven't met yet.

Also, most Kanto characters need more screentime, especially Misty, Gary, and Ritchie.

EDIT: The GS Ball should return too, maybe Prof. Oak will finally explain what the heck was going on in the fourth movie as an added bonus.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • I want Misty to return and more then a few episodes. Also do I want Casey and Tracey to return more often and Jigglypuff too. Then I would like some rivals Ash has fought to return such as Samurai, A.J, Ritchie and Harrison.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    May, and Drew.. and Harley.

:D I have Hoenn bias if that wasn't obvious.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • Ritchie ! I don't even watch the anime anymore, but I liked Ritchie.

Also, Misty. She was the coolest girl, in my opinion.

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
  • I miss Gary when he was Ash's rival. He needs to come back for a battle.

I miss May and Misty too. I stopped watching around when May came on, so she definitely needs to travel with Ash some more. And now that Misty doesn't have Togepi maybe her temper will come back?

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    since Misty returned when FR/LG were released.
    I don't think it's good explanation why she returned. May returned in DP, but there was no R/S remakes. I think they made cameo just because they left in saga before that.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • I'd like to see any number of Ash's old Pokémon again, and not just in an opening.

I miss Togepi/Togetic and heck, I miss Piplup and Pachirisu already.

I'd also like for at least one more appearance from Duplica, Jasmine, Casey, Mewtwo, and Todd.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Misty, may, max to name a few and dawn will eventualy fit into this list because it looks like she might be going too. along with brock.

May and max are at top of my list though. Seems only yesterday gen 3 was hottest thing around pokemon...

Back