• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Are there any tools that convert HM to TM ?

MM980

"You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it
Years
  • Are there any tools that convert HM to TM, because I want to make fly a TM because I am replacing fly HM with flying taxi...

Thanks 😊

Last edited:

MM980

Years
  • if you have already inserted flying taxi as a move you can use HMA to quickly edit what move correspond to what HM/TM

Flying taxi is not a move, it is a system where you go to taxi stop and can go to an already been taxi stop

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Flying taxi is not a move, it is a system where you go to taxi stop and can go to an already been taxi stop

Well, a TM doesn't have any out of battle use or badge check by itself. Its the scripts that do so. So you would need a flying taxi as a whole script and the TM as a random move.

MM980

Years
  • Well, a TM doesn't have any out of battle use or badge check by itself. Its the scripts that do so. So you would need a flying taxi as a whole script and the TM as a random move.

No, what I want is to make Fly a TM, so that flying taxi is the only possible way to fly...
    If it is not possible without ASM or Hex, then I might change the name and functionality of other move.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    No, what I want is to make Fly a TM, so that flying taxi is the only possible way to fly...
    If it is not possible without ASM or Hex, then I might change the name and functionality of other move.
    You can use HMA to change the move of the tm from move to fly. It won't effect the out of battle usage because the script only checks for the move, and doesn't check if it has been learned from the hm

Back