• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are this cards fake?

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    The borders on the back look a little wide, but the front looks fine :) why did you think they were fake? The gold is how they made reverse/shiny cards in the RSE series.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I'm pretty sure those are legit. I have all of those but the Latias and they look exactly the same as mine. I don't think you have to worry about them being fake.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Wow, cards sure have changed from when I used to get them (stopped after the Rocket series). I guess they're fine, fake cards usually have really cheesy looking holo effects.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    Thanks for the confirmation guys! Alot of sites I went on about fakes said gold text was a sign of faking, and I never saw any other gold text cards on google, so I just wanted to make sure.

Years
    Thanks for the confirmation guys! Alot of sites I went on about fakes said gold text was a sign of faking, and I never saw any other gold text cards on google, so I just wanted to make sure.

This type of gold border wasn't the type of gold border they were referring to, but I do see where you got confused, since they didn't specify what they meant when they said gold border.

Back