• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are we all secretly evil?

SkyAttack

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Lack of rules doesn't really translate to lack of morals. Morals are a personal decision...rules are not. If rules = morals, none of us would have issues with the fact that they exist.

Obviously I'm not perfectly pure...never claimed that I was. BUT...I know that a lack of rules would never drive me to just randomly start killing people. It's not a matter of whether or not I CAN...but rather WHY. I have no desire to take the lives of innocent people, regardless of whether or not I would be punished for it. I don't think this requires a huge amount of morals...just a basic respect for lives other than my own. The farthest I would go would be to steal something if I really felt the need to be "bad". Then again, people frequently steal things in everyday life, so I suppose it's not that shocking.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I don't think we're innately good or evil. If most societies condone theft, rape, or murder, we'd gladly do it. It has turned out, though, that they are not, and with this kind of rearing I personally would be hesitant to go around causing mayhem. In some cases I would, but in others I don't see the benefit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Are people really evil? Arguable. Are people idiots? A resounding YES. After all, one could argue that all crime is simply due to ignorance of some form, whether it be long-lasting or fleeting. If people were smart all of the time, there stands a fair chance that there would be no more crime. Of course, one cannot truly determine who is or isn't "smart" while remaining objective, so this would be hard to prove...

But I digress. What would I do...? ...... ...... ...Heheh. Depends on where and who would be around me...

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Well.. I nevr thought about it the only thing evil alive is probably a threat to man kind! Which the most threat is the following: Nuclear Missle, The Sasqautch ( not yet proven to be alive! ) and an evil chicken is about it 0_o

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yello, is powerfullest even a word.. sister!

I didn't think they were - I thought those bombs were.

marshmello

i'm a star :)
    Years
    its gdgd that people agree with me like Queen Boo, heres another question...
    " A man tells you PRECISELY not to touch the pianos in his shop, he tells you he will be back in 20mins, would you have a mini touch of the piano?" I think so! I would

And...no i just realised its 'the most powerful' oops

AC_Drain

1600x 1200
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    nuclear missile! as its the only thing i know is real and i know it is powerful but the powerfullest thing on earth is humans

Powerfullest lol. Humans only have power because they're smart. It's a different type of prowess.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    As a psychic type trainer I see this as the type of ' predicting what happens if we were evil ' type.. I don't think we are ALL evil just that some of us are.. *Cough*My brother*Cough*

AC_Drain

1600x 1200
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    What? So if you're a physic trainer you know about phycism? anyway yh i agree, we can only predict in our era maybe a few more hundred years... our futre will see how this will happen

XD Whoops, think you just coined a few words there

Back