• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a morning or night person?.

Morning person or Night person?.

• Morning

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Night

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • Both!

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Uhmm.. I think my fun starts probably after 6 P.M, Because from 7 A.M to 2 P.M i have college, Then After 3 P.M i start doing my college homework and the maximum time it takes to finish them is 3 hours. Then after 6 P.M i goto my friends house or i invite my friends or me and my friends goto the mall and the fun begins. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm both. I can stay up late without consequence and I'm almost always up by 9 at the latest without the use of an alarm clock.

I tend to go to bed by 2 because it's just boring afterward. What business do I have being up at 5AM? What do I have to do then that I would not have done already during the day?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Both, I am a very jolly person. I love getting up early and going to bed late.

Years
    I'm a night person, I can't stand getting up so freaking early for school. D: But at least I don't have to get up at like 5:30 like some kids in my area do because of how far they are from the school. And plus I can drive so I can just leave when I get ready to.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'm definitely a night person. When left alone I end up going to bed at like 7:00 AM. I hate having to get up early for work and I'm definitely not in the best mood in the morning <3.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am both a morning and a night person, just not afternoon and evening.

Years
    Uh... left alone and bored, I tend to lean towards being a night person.

If I have things to do, and there's nothing particularly interesting to do during the night... I'm a morning person. I hate wasting the day by sleeping through it.

Years
    As my username tells, i'm a night person. I just can't understand how for example my mother can go to bed each day at 19 or 20 o' clock and wake up at 5:30. If no one hinders me, i like to stay up really late and sleep till noon

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Night person.
    I can't stand the day. I'm like a vampire. :p
    But yeah I usually like to sleep in the day and go out later in the evening.

Years
    I prefer to say that I'm more of an evening person. I do love the peacefulness of the welcomed night time coming through the door at its own pace. It brings about an atmosphere I can find so soothing, unlike too far into the day or into the night, where there is too much of one presence rather than a certain balance.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am pretty much both. I used to be a night person because of my job. They used to schedule me late shifts all the time, which it didn't bother me. But then they started scheduling me mornings and I didn't like it. But I got used to it. Now I love mornings because then I get work out of the way and do stuff that I need to do afterwards. I hate doing stuff before I go to work. I much rather do it when I am off or after work.

But I love staying up. Usually I will stay up around 3am and if I need to be at work by 9am, I can get up. It isn't a big of a deal. As long I get out early, I don't care. Even if I am off. I get up around 9am or 10am anyway. Ever since I lost a lot of weight, I have a lot of energy. Even if I am tired, I just can't get myself to take a nap. My body won't let it.

Back