• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you active in any sports?

Years
    I think I'm pretty decent at basketball, although I'm probably wrong. Used to play every single day, for at least two hours. It was just a phase, though, and I only play for fun these days.

Sixto

Sofa King Cool
    Years
    I was active in these sports when I was in high school:

-Basketball
    -Football (American & Soccer)
    -Baseball
    -Tennis
    -Track/Cross Country
    -Swimming

I try to play those regularly, but I enjoy playing Tennis the most. I'm pretty good at it. I got to hit with my favorite male Tennis player once - James Blake. His notorious forehand is no joke!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've had physical limitations that keep me from participating in most sports. I will say however, that I was part of the Math Team if that counts. It probably doesn't, lol

Years
    Does band count? lol I recently joined my high school's marching band this year as a mallet player in the Pit. I don't have to march, but it's still a strenuous activity otherwise. Besides that, I used to play softball and I'm on my school's Powder Puff team (senior girl's football) as a defensive end.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    Well I graduated but I was in:

Cheering
    Softball
    Track
    Soccer
    and Tennis

I was in swimming for a while, but I can not swim very well soo..

Never been in band though.

Years
    I'm graduated already, but back then I stopped playing my other sports and focused solely on Lacrosse in High School. Now that I'm doing playing (at least for now) I've moved into coaching at the youth level. (4th-6th Grade). My first year the team was 13-1.

Back