• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you afraid of heights?

Are you afraid of heights?

• Of course i am!! i'll never ride an aeroplane in the future

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Of course not!! i wanna travel in space one day.

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Errr... yes. Though standing on a high place while looking up into the sky freaks me out even more. x_x;

Years
    No, not really. I never really have been afraid, for I have always acually liked heights in a way. I think it's cool looking down and seeing everything smaller then what it was before ... not sure why, but I think it's cool.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    If ya think those are harsh, try looking down from the Twin Towers.....if it was still there. XD My cousin, who used to work there I dunno but she was around the 50th floor. I don't remember exactly (since it's 5 years ago) but I was freaked. And that's how I began to fear it. Oh and this isn't my only phobia. XD

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Nope, I love heights and I always have. I am the only one in the family though. It gives me a rush and the adrenaline is pumping, it feels great! I don't know where I get it from, but I love roller coasters or anything get goes fast, upside or whatever, I love it. My parents nor my sister do, so I don't know where I got it from.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Sorta. Like say if it was a rigidy elavator no way! I would be frightened! But if it was secure elevator, sure, fine! The higher the better. If it's not the safest place or if I have to jump of of it without a parachute way to scared! If it's a secure place and I have parachute, fine!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I kinda think it's cool. However, I am VERY afraid if there's a high risk of falling.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm fine with heights. i don't want to go to space, but i'm not afraid to stand on top of my bed. i hung my feet over the face of half dome, so i'm not too much of a coward at heights.

Legendary Suicune

Suicune Hunter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    not really scared of heights but that depends if i am on top of a 50 story building or not XD

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
    Lets see....
    I am a little afraid when I look down my seventeen floors and girls with height over 1.6metres also sends a chill down my vertebrae

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'll ride in an airplane,but,there is this tall ride at Six Flags called The Titan,its really high up,I'll never go on it.Or the Super Man:Tower of Power....But every thing else is fine.

Back