• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you bisexual?

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Nope, there is not even a smallest chance that I am bisexual... I am metrosexual, but not bisexual. But I can say for some guy that he's cute or hot, but that's only by looks, I am not interrested in him in any way...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm not sure.. for the past few months I've been more attracted to guys than girls although I still like girls a little. I'm not sure if it's just a phase or I am genuinally bisexual :/

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I dunno, I've often identified myself as a hetro but I've had pretty questionable feelings and thoughts about males before so. Who knows eh?

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Nope. I don't know what else to say. :/

EDIT: Um, why did someone give me a positive rep for that? Has anyone else who answered no been getting this or is it just me? I kinda get the feeling it's just a homophobe +repping people for not being gay... If not, please explain.

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    My view is this: I'll fall in love with whoever I'm meant to, but it wouldn't ever bother me if they were female too. I love people for who they are, not for their genitalia- when I was with my ex, I would have loved him just as much if he were a girl, if that makes sense. I don't love him anymore though. XD -stops rambling-

So make of that what you will. XD

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Shane is straight.

I love women. I love the female form. I love the non-manliness. I love having someone that I can cuddle. <3

I do think that I could be intimate with a male, but only if they were very girly and effeminate, and had an innocent charm thing going on. I couldn't have an actual relationship with a male, though.

Naw, I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian.

Last edited:

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    ain't y'all ever heard of a thing called the kinsey scale

Everyone is bisexual to varying degrees. And even if this isn't true it's much more liberating to think about it that way.

not to mention less complicated. what is pansexual, srsly

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I'm kind of odd. I like a really hairy woman, like hair in the armpits and her legs. I also like lots of muscles on a woman, really big bulging muscles. Maybe I do have a manly stint to my sexual preferences

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I am bisexual but less immediately attracted to guys, It's more the personality that I go for with them.

Although, that doesn't necessarily mean I have to know them that well; I crush on quite a few guys, some here right on PC. (No Nica, not Munna. xD)
    Also, as some of you know I've got a bit of a thing for Joe Dempsie. xD

I must say though that I've been with more girls than guys, but that's mainly to do with the torment that'd come from it at this age.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm mainly straight, probably a 1 on the previously mentioned scale.

When I seek relationships, I am always chasing women exclusively, but in rare occasions, I have found myself crushing on guys before.

Currently, I'm in a heterosexual relationship. (of course) XD

I don't have any plans to explore the other side. XD I like girls for the most part, it takes a certain personality in a guy to catch my attention.

aipom man

the aipom and ambipom master
    Years
    im straight but there is this gay guy at my school who is encredabley attracted to me he asced me out like 17 times and kisses me on the cheeck and stuff i usually slap him and yell IM NOT GAY OKAY SO LEAVE ME ALONE, but he dosnt ever i like girls i also like girls with muscles but not alot of muscles i like mean and bossy girls that boss me around i think that is very attractive

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Yeah, I'm what you'd call bi-curious, but leaning to the same sex. I don't want to be in a relationship with the same sex, though, due to severe reprocussions and consequences and a few hundred people hating me. So I'll stick with fantasies and dreaming, and IRL, I'll just have to pretend I'm straight :(

Back