• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you bisexual?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Not that I know of, no. I act gay/bisexual a lot as a joke, but I've never really been serious about it. I haven't got anything against people that are bisexual or gay, but I don't see myself doing it at all. Girls are where it's at, yo.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm gay, but manly urges are manly, I guess. But gay overall.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Heterosexual. Just don't find anything physically attractive about my own gender.

Don't have much more to say there. XD Just...not interested.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Straight. I just don't find myself attracted to men

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Wow...I've seen some strange threads...but this takes the cake...O_o

No...I'm Straight...I Always have been...and always will be...I'd MUCH Prefer a female over a male...the idea makes me cringe...O_o

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Nope, I could never see myself with a man. Though, I know people are born that way, it just always seemed...uh, different in my eyes.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    "You people and your quaint little categories."
    — Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

Just an amusing little quote I found...

Anyways:

Haha... I really don't know. I consider women to beautiful and fierce, but I find men sexier. I could see myself in a relationship with either gender in the future, though. So you could say I'm a 2 on the Kinsey scale.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm not bisexual, and I'm pretty sure that I never will be.

There's this something else about the same topic though, but it isn't appropriate for this forum.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Nope. I don't know what else to say. :/

EDIT: Um, why did someone give me a positive rep for that? Has anyone else who answered no been getting this or is it just me? I kinda get the feeling it's just a homophobe +repping people for not being gay... If not, please explain.

Somebody repped me up with a really freaky comment:

Are you bisexual?
    "OH YEAH BB Come get me~ Signed tall dark modest stranger....no im no stalker i just though it would be funny to give you +rep"

Reactions: Her

David Archuleta

Zero Gravity
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    I've never been to serious about males,but I have had crushes sometime that is kind of hard too see myself in a relationship with a male,But I like females for the most part.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I never really noticed how many people at PC are bisexual. Well, I'm gay. Though I love to flirt with my lesbian friends. I'm also completely fascinate by breasts. I don't know what it is, but they're a lot of fun to bounce and jiggle and such.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I feel out of place. Many people on the internet are Bisexual. :\

No, I'm straight. But one's sexuality really means nothing in the end, it really just means who they're gonna... WAIT THIS IS A POKEMON FORUM I MUSN'T

To me, breasts are fascinating in the scientific sense rather than a sexual sense.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    the hell cares anymore, i pontificated over that way too much.

i will be attracted to whatever, i will go out with whatever, i will have sex with whatever, gender is not an issue or a qualitative thing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    No, I'm exclusively homosexual. None of that straight garbage.

Back