• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you blind!?! Oh wait, you are!?!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Nope, thankfully I've got no problems with my eyes apart from shortsightedness.

The closest thing I can think of is when I stand up & get incredibly dizzy because of my really low blood-pressure; everything goes completely black for a few seconds & I have to sit down on the floor until I can see again. @_@

Hi, alternate version of me.

Two other people who suffer from that like me! :D

I actually was blinded in one eye when a piece of asbestos fell out of my high school gym's ceiling into my left eye. It was removed, but I had to wear an eyepatch for a day.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    No, but I have had the same problem with both eyes. Because of this medicine I took from time to time, cataracts began forming in my eyes. It got so bad that I needed my eye operated on to remove the cataract, and a year later, I needed the same thing done to my other eye. For weeks afterward I was wearing eye-patches pirate-style and getting drops put in my eyes eight times a day.

Then there's the fact that my eyes have been very itchy and watery lately :/

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    Nothing like that really..I did get scratched in the eye once by my sister and I couldn't open that eye because the light hurt. I spent all day that day inside a dark closet and didn't come out. xD
    I had to wear an ugly white bandaged eye-patch for a week and got to skip school for that long because I didn't want to be made fun of. xD

And once I poked a cue-tip in a little too far in my ear and couldn't hear out of it for a couple of weeks until I went to the doctor and they cleared out my ears. After they did that, it was the best I had been able to hear in ages. =)

Back