• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you friends with your teachers?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • I can't say I'm friends with my teachers, but I do get along with most of them. It's best to try to get them to go soft with you so that you can get away with more stuff in the future. >:3 There are the few a-holes of teachers who think that befriending students is a major sin and that they have to go medieval on our asses to get us to "respect" them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've had a few teachers/professors that I've been friends with in the past. My current professor is an idiot though, and I doubt he has ANY friends.

In general, as I've moved up through college, I've had fewer and fewer professors who I would get to know, because in higher level classes they like to sic the "old, foreign guys who hate teaching and are only there for research" on you.

Back