• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you going to buy Britney's new album?

Will you buy Brit's new comeback album, 'Blackout'?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    I have all five of her previous albums.
    I used to be a HUGE fan of hers. Loved the woman.

Now, it's "meh, Britney Spears." I'm not saying she's a bad artist, or in any way implying she is. I'm just stating that I'm not a fan of pop music anymore. Yes, it's ok, but no, it's not for me. It used to be good, I just eventually grew out of it. I'm sure she's made a very good pop album. Her last 5 made her a mega-star. I see no reason why this one should be an exception.

And no, I won't be buying. But not because of her "image". Her pole-dancer video, and the like...and all her problems. I actually REALLY admire her for having the courage to get up and make a new album amongst all her problematic personal life.

Back