• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you going to buy Britney's new album?

Will you buy Brit's new comeback album, 'Blackout'?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Fer Sure I will. I've already downloaded it and the tracklisting is Crazy <- That means good! Some songs get boring after a while but 1 MUST HEAR song is Piece Of Me and if you're liking that then try Get Naked, Freakshow, and Toy Soldier.

BTW: Why y'all bashing Britney. Everyone here is hating on her, because of different issues. I understand most of them but one of y'all posted a comment that's just making fun of her weight. She was beautiful in 98' and she's still beautiful today. Who says you can't be Chubby and Beautiful.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Fer Sure I will. I've already downloaded it and the tracklisting is Crazy <- That means good! Some songs get boring after a while but 1 MUST HEAR song is Piece Of Me and if you're liking that then try Get Naked, Freakshow, and Toy Soldier.

BTW: Why y'all bashing Britney. Everyone here is hating on her, because of different issues. I understand most of them but one of y'all posted a comment that's just making fun of her weight. She was beautiful in 98' and she's still beautiful today. Who says you can't be Chubby and Beautiful.

Yeah, what he said. "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! SHE'S A HUMAN!"

Um, I might pirate it. I pirated Christina Aguilera, Shakira, and Gwen Stefani already so whateva.

Man, I'm gay.

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
    Years
    Nope, like everyone else I think her good songs came from her first two albums. Plus after all that's happened, I don't feel like supporting her. :\

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yes, I am. I have liked the music off of her last two studio albums (In The Zone and Blackout). I never liked her earlier stuff that much enough to buy it. But I really like her new sound with these last two.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    YES! I have it already thanks to a friend. =) It's awesome. I love her empty music. I like music that makes me feel good. There's not one song on there that I don't like. Don't bash her for her weight or lifestyle. What she does in her life shouldn't affect your opinion on her music. Judge it for its quality, not the life of the artist. X.x;

Years
    I just listened to a few songs, and now my answer is a definate YES. I've loved every song I've heard so far. Her best album yet, in my opinion.

*Goes to listen to more songs*

Chelc

Years
    I just listened to a few songs, and now my answer is a definate YES. I've loved every song I've heard so far. Her best album yet, in my opinion.

*Goes to listen to more songs*

Same here. :D

Regardless of all that has been going on with her and what other people think, I'm still a huge Britney fan. I've listened to a few leaks and I love what I'm hearing, especially her redo of Hot as Ice/Cold as Fire. I can't wait!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Erm..

Nah, think I'll pass.

Not that I have anything against Britney Spears, I'm just not too into really listening
    to that kind of music anymore. Chances are I'll like maybe one or two of the songs, but meh..

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

NO!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Have you heard the freakin "Gimme More" song? Can you say no talent???

Hhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes, I have bought them all so far and I love them all. I am a huge Britney fan though. I don't care what is going on in her personal life - that has nothing to do with her music. I even saw her in concert when she was on the Oops! tour. I don't care what people think about it either. I like what I like and I don't care what others think because of it. I have been a Britney fan for 10 years now.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    as many people before me have said, no she seriously has no talent whatsoever and needs to get over herself

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
    I really don't like Brittany she is a bit of a attention seeker, she has problems because she is famous she thinks she is better than everyone eles. She's not she's taking drugs, got here kids taken away and dresses funny. I don't mind here music but she is a shocker.
    No I won't buy it. I know Chris crocker will but.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Actually if you put aside all of the contreversy that she's been with through the past years and for her to come out now with her new album, most people here love it. I myself am not a fan of her but I must admit that her new album Blackout is by far one of her best ones yet released. She has really done a good job with most of her songs and they are very catchy and pleasing to the community.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I might download some of the songs, but I don't plan on buying it.

Years
    Erm..

Nah, think I'll pass.

Not that I have anything against Britney Spears, I'm just not too into really listening
    to that kind of music anymore. Chances are I'll like maybe one or two of the songs, but meh..

I agree with you when you say that. I used to like Britney quite a bit when she first came out, and there are still a number of her songs from several years ago that I still like. I was considering pirating it, then purchasing it *maybe*. But I probably won't, downloading Britney's album is definitely not on my to do list.

Back