• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ~*!*~are You Going To~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Are you going to trade your best Pokemon (the ones that are in level 100) to D/P?
    I might do it but for the Pokemon that are in level 60 or 70, not to high because I'll be missing out on all of the fun in them gaining EXP points in the new region

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    i think i might :P i traded all my pokemon in yellow over to gold ^_~

but that was after i completed the game or it'd be pointless beating the elite four with lv100s the first time :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Nah, my Pokemon should stay right there on my team on my other games.
    I'll likely just trade over the lowest evolved Pokemon and evolve it on the new games so I can have it in my PokeDex. I likely won't have them in my team (or even battling team)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

My best Pokémon are on a ROM of the Emerald version. =(
    I'd rather train up the new D/P Pokémon anyways. A lot of them are ridiculously strong.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'll most likely transfer over my Charizard from Emerald. It has served its purpose in the R/E/FR games and is now just sitting in my box doing nothing. It'll be of great help leveling up my Pokémon in Diamond (Which I'm probably going to get.) and will surely be of some use in wi-fi battles. I'm probably going to transfer over my level 73 Electabuzz too, but I'm not sure whether I'll evolve it or not. Electabuzz is good enough as it is and looks much cooler than its evolution. <.<

Other than that, I'll transfer over some Pokémon that are only meant to be breeding tools from Emerald to Diamond, such as my Sentret with two nearly perfect IVs and the rest above 16.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    May do =/ I'd rather start fresh off though.

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Hmm, I know I want to but it's risky... you know with the time limit of catching them in that park thingy before they VANISH TO OBLIVION...

Hmm, gotta get Emerald quick and start cloning >:-D

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    Hmm, gotta get Emerald quick and start cloning >:-D[/QUOTE]

about the cloning how do u do that Emerald or leaf green

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i have fire red on gba, and i really want to get the mew this saturday at ToysRUs... but i've completely forgotten if there's a breeding center in FireRed. is there?

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Yes, on... 4 Island? I can't remember which.

SUGGESTION: Yeah, breed the Pokemon... Hatch them and send them over. I'm sending over a whole bunch of starters...

OH! And I'm sending 5 of my level 5 Eevees (I hatched them)...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well 1st Im gonna clone 3 of my pokes on Emerald (Latios, Latias, and Skarmory). But that's all im transferring over.

Xylitol said:
    you know with the time limit of catching them in that park thingy before they VANISH TO OBLIVION...

.... .... .... WHAT?!
    I'm never gonna find the Lati's with that rule! I dont even think thats true!

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    I'll breed/clone on Emerald and send in the clones. Like my level 100s, legendaries, etc. And Milotic...

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    NO. That would ruin everything. I like to start fresh. Change my battle style, try new types... I may breed some, start with Lv.5, but Lv 100's at the beggining? Just NO.

Anyway. Bottom line:
    I will not trade mt Lv.100's into D/P.

Sejaa

-x-Flannery Fan-x-
    Years
    I will but il complete the game normally first like the elite four and whatever is after it (if there is) then i may but lucky me i cant be bothered training my pokemon that high.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I'm sure I read somewhere that if you trade a pokemon over its lvl and struff is random but maybe that was false info :\ im only gonna trade over the regis (to unlock regigas) and the pokemon that I can breed (to complete dex so my D/P bozes will be full of lvl 5 monsters for a while :p

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Define "follow" If you mean like pikachu in yellow then I dont think so and oh I have read on serebii that pokemon keep EVERYTHING so EV's, moveset's, shinyness, lvl, xp etc etc

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Yeah, so I'll be trading over Torchic, Treeko, Mudkip, Eevee (8 of them...), Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Feebas, Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Ralts (Male and Female), Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Totodile, Charmander, Wingull, Tailow, Pidgey, and a whole many others...

Back