• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you gonna take new event Jirachi?

Gonna get it?

• HELL YEAH!!! xD

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Eww NO!!! xP

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

Years
    Wow, an event that Canadians can finally get. :o!

I'll get it even though I got a few NZ jirachis from wifi last year with my Japanese game. xD

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I already have two, but now I can get 3 more. :P

So yes, I will get them, but I need to borrow my neighbors Wi-Fi connection..... :P

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    HOLD it I already got an event Jirachi with draco meteor.

or is it only just now going international?
    oh wait that one was just in the u.s

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Oh, for some reason I thought this was only Europe/Australia. Bulbapedia says that it's only for the European versions, but hey, I won't complain if it's worldwide.

I'm normally not that big on events but I can't pass one up that's available to me. Since you can get one per game I'll be able to get four of them (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SS) and I'm sure I'll try RNGing one of them.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    ok i've not been able to participate in an event wifi or not. how would i go about acquiring such and such event...

Setosama

LegendaryPokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I'll take another Jirachi... BUT WHERE IS MY GS 10TH ANNIVERSARY MEW?!

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    interesting. more complicated then i'd imagine but effective. i'll be picking up my first wondercard then in two days lol.

Years
    I will be getting, at most, three total (Pearl, Platinum, HG). And doing what I can to "soft reset" for amazing nature and acceptable IV spread.

Will have four Jirachi total... But my Wishmaker is a neutral nature of which improvement will be appreciated. As will the Cherish Ball, LOL
    How exactly will i be able to aquire this, it didnt exactly specify

Rather than select CONTINUE, select your "Mystery Gift/receive gift" option. Choose the "Nintendo WFC" option.

Wireless would be the selection, say, those lucky beeps getting the Movie specials choose.

"Receive from friend" is a choice available if, say, someone has a Wonder Card and can pass to you by link. Wonder Cards are for Sinnoh's Darkrai/Shaymin/Rotom-"Appliance" as example. PokeWalker download content is similar.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    Sweet, I'm glad this event is going to be via WiFi in America, Europe, and Australia. Everyone will have the opportunity of obtaining it.

This is going to be my first Wonder Card, I'm excited. So this means, I'm getting four Jirachi's; Diamond, Pearl, Platinum and Soul Silver, stoked. I'm definitely going to try and RNG one.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    You're really asking Pokecommunty if they want a Pokemon which is only obtainable through event?

DO FISH NEED WATER?

DO PENGUINS LOOK ADORABLE?

DOES GLENN BECK HAVE NAZI TOURETTES?

HAVE WE BEEN ON THE MOON?

DO CHICKENS WISH THEY COULD FLY?

Heck yeah I'm gonna get the Jirachi! That'll be awesome!

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
    Yes, I shall be getting Jirachi! Since I just started pokemon heart gold, I am sure it will make a fine addition to my team. =D I will also get it for my platinum, and diamond.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I cant wait to get this. I recently got into pokemon so I have got no events yet. I cant believe I can get this Jirachi so easily. I am so stoked.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    At last! An event legendary available in Europe! Woooooooooo!! RECOGNITION!!! :D

I am sooo getting it.

Back