• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you interested in the weather?

Interested?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Do thunderstorms excite you? Does the rain pouring relax you? Do the cloud formations amaze you? Does the sweltering give you a good sensation?

... yeah basically that.

I, for one, have a new found interest in the weather after recieving a book on the weather for Christmas (since I was already interested in the clouds.) It's given me a new perspective on the weather around me.

So yeah... are you interested in the different types of weather?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm only interested in the way it'll affect my day. Like if I need to wear a coat or take an umbrella.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I suppose it does, since I do get excited when it rains/thunderstorms/snow (if it ever does. :<)

Though I don't pay attention to the weather and check what kind I'll have during the day, I just let it come to me as a surprise.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Yeah I'm interested in weather but it depends in the situation. In a boring day and it's starting to rain, it makes me sleep. In a hot weather, it makes me want to go to beach.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    im not to fasinated by the weather, sometimes its hot,sometimes its cold, i really dont care -_-

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I make pictures with the clouds. As far as the weather goes, I don't care for it at all.
    Well I do like a nice, warm day. So to a point I care, but not very much.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    You mean meteorology and stuff? Of course. I've got interested in that 'cause of the recent happenings on our country, like the sudden low pressure area in our vicinity right now.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    At times I'm interested in the weather. Like if word of mouth gets to me about a huge storm coming I'm a little interested

Years
    Unless it's the major-snowstorm-school-will-be-canceled type of weather, then no. I don't know, it just doesn't really make me that excited. :/

Kaasknaller

Made from milk
    Years
    Well I work as a paper-boy so yes, I'm interested in the weather. (It's annoying when it rains xD)

And sometimes it provide very nice pictures when I photograph. =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Weather fascinates me 8D

I'm a very romantic and philosophizing person. Thunderstorms make me shiver (I'm kinda scared of them too) and being in rain and sunshine at the same time is like walking in heaven.

My favorite weather is when it's cloudy but the sun almost breaks through. It can be autumn with lots of leaves and stuff too x3

But I guess I feel best when the sky is blue with just a few clouds, and sunshine all the way~

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I like it when a thunderstorm comes, it sounds cool, all the zapping! lol I don't like it when the power goes out though... Raining is a bit gloomy and unexciting, so I just do something fun.

Back