• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you lazy??

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yes, quite often, especially when it comes to schoolwork. I'm the worst of procrastinators....

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Sarah - You are now my new hero XD

Yep.To tell ya the truth,I am the defination of the word "lazy".Everything I am asked to do,I have the gut to send someone else to do it for me,in bribe of course :P So yea..and if I'm forced,I get in a not so pleasurable mood XD

Avenging Angel

Depression is my Reflection
    Years
    Hmm. Not sure. I'm lazy of getting out of the bed, and 2 hours latly, I'm active. I always becomes lazy again unless I'm wrting in my book/journal.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Sometimes I can be the laziest person you've ever seen, but other times I can be very productive. Depends on my mood, really. XD

For example, sometimes I'll spend like five minutes looking for the remore, when I could just go change the channel on the TV XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    not really...sometimes but i do a lot of things like: sports,run around a lot (yes, i can be hyper often) O.o etc. the only times when i'm lazy is when i play videogames or going on the computer, which is.......now

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I am a very big procrastinator but I'm not sure if I'm lazy, I would say I'm pretty lazy I guess. Especially when it comes to getting up in the morning.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Am I lazy? No. Absolutely not. Never, why would you ask such a thing. Nope. Toodles. Byes.

*hysterical laughter is heard. o_O*
    Yea.. I'm lazy.. --; I spent an entire week on the computer, 'cause there was no school..

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    Oh no way! I jump out of bed every morning, clap my hands and go "This is going to be a great day!!"

XD lol, I wish...it takes me half an hour to get out of bed XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    It comes with my mood mostly usually, I never want to make the effort to stand and walk somewhere.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yea.. I'm lazy.. --; I spent an entire week on the computer, 'cause there was no school..
    I spent the entire summer holidays on my computer =P Okay, I was away in my grand parents' summer cottage during the summer, but I spent most of my time on the computer =P

So yea... I'm lazy, especialy when it comes to school or doing anything else I don't like -_-

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm really lazy, btu it does depend on what mood I am. If I'm grumpy then I REFUSE to do chores I'm told to do and I watch the TV or go onto the PC. But if I'm happy I'll accept doing the jobs ^__^

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

What happened to me?

I used to be such a hard-worker in middle school. Now I don't even do my assigned readings (for instance, today we were supposed to finish a 200 page book. I haven't even read 1 page X_X;; ) It's alright though, we're not gonna get tested on it or anything.
    I still get by, but sometimes I wish there were 30 hours in a day so that I can do the stuff I want and still get my homework done.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Oh yeah..I am soo lazy..no. seriously XD..the only time I get up, is to eat..but..being as I baby-sit, I have to un-willingly get out of bed >>; XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I take 2 hours to get out of bed in the morning.

Back