• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you running for PC President?why, or wh Not?

TeamRocket

Im not running.probabl because im not allowed to lol.I wasn't sure though if I was gonna run though anyways.cause I mean im already a mod.So why are why not you running?

I am not running because I feel there is too much corruption at PC.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I'm just running because I feel I need to test how popular I've become since November.

I know I'll probably get, like, 8th place or something, but my ultimate goal is to only be Vice-President. I don't really need all the extra stuff, anyways.

Years
    I"m going, just to say that I tried, and if I fail, so be it. I think I have what it takes (except the popularity, which is most of the reason why I'll fail in the end)
    It'll be a fun expeirence. I'll be happy if just one person I don't know votes for me in the primaries. ^^
    that, and I could get a name in any color I want... a purple name would be fun. xD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    Practically the above for me XP I only just got here about 4 days ago or 3 something like that, and I'm no well known here at all at the moment XD, though some may know me from SPPF.

But meh, I also remember the first day I joined SPPF, I was like you Mew, I had no idea what a forum was XD, so really I hadnt known I joine done XP

Ill leave it a few months before running, hopefulyl by then I will be known enough =P
    Yeah I know what ya mean, I'm probably too new to run for prez anyways. I knew what a forum was already but SPPf was way better than the forum I was at before. Yeah, maybe next year I can run, I dunno.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    Yeah i'm going to try.You never now your luck.So yeah i'm just doing it for the heck of it.

What he said. I'm also doing it, cos it sounds like a fun idea and I wondered how cool it is to the the "leader" of PC....lol. But not to worry, I promise to do my best at anything I do........

Years
    the pres just gets to flash their colours and brag that they won really I think

and I am running for pres

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    stbrookes said:
    Im not running, because u can never trust me with such responsiblilty (Ill probaly deystroy the forum :( ) But I am surporting Totodile!!! :D
    XD; President doesn't have much official responsibility. They just get a coloured username [with bold and [pres.] italic], larger PM box, a usergroup, etc. And mew, the President DOES NOT rule PC ^^;

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Lady Pearl in her fanclub! =3 said:
    I don't think I am able to run since I haven't been here long enough to deserve the presidential position. I think everyone even a day older (*pokes Julian tree* ^_^) than me are better off. I know I wouldn't stand a chance since the contestants are more active members than I am. I would run next time where I'd have a slightly bigger chance. ^_^
    Yesh, that is the reason why I'm not running. I wish everyone running would make it to the finals! ^___^

Back