• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you running for PC President?why, or wh Not?

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I am not running. For one, I'd lose....badly! XD
    Besides, it's too much controversy...xD
    I might not vote either. I would vote for one friend, then the others would get angry I didn't vote for them...etc...xD
    Just not enough fun...lol

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'm not running because I'm not even gonna get one vote..and because I don't have time. But I am helping my friend mew42003 with his campaign!

Years
    Shining Mew said:
    Im not running `cause I practically just got here xD 5 days? o.o Not many people know me well yet so yeah, and I still have a lot to learn w/ the different things that happen here and not at SPP which was where I "grew up" forum wise. (I remember right when I joined SPP I had no idea wth a forum was 8D)

So blah, Im still figuring out everything w/ the President stuff.
    Practically the above for me XP I only just got here about 4 days ago or 3 something like that, and I'm no well known here at all at the moment XD, though some may know me from SPPF.

But meh, I also remember the first day I joined SPPF, I was like you Mew, I had no idea what a forum was XD, so really I hadnt known I joine done XP

Ill leave it a few months before running, hopefulyl by then I will be known enough =P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm sure you will be Strider ^_^

Anyways, I can't run since I'm staff, but I wouldn't be running anyways. I don't get enough PMs to use m larger PM box, and I don't really want an italicasised title for the moment. Maybe if I become 00ber-helpful and become a Praetor, then I'll actually have earned it. Plus, I never win popularity contests, so I wouldn't win this :(

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
    After consideration, I decided to run. I did it for the title and name, and for fun. ^_^ (I don't care so much about the bigger PM box.)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Erm, you all realize that the president has no power? You can't destory PC or anything...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Yes, I am running because I feel that I would be a great President.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I'm not gonna run. I don't have a chance. I have a better chance of wining a sprite contest. XD Heh, maybe next year.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Why i'm running for PC's President.

I get alot of PM's so the bigger PM box would help alot.And the colored name is cool too.But that's not why i'm running.I'm running because I feel I have what it takes to help manage this site.A President (like any person of power) is well respected.And lots of people could use my useful advice.It is in the human nature to want power.Few can carry that out.But I am one of those few.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    :'( Unfourtunately Im not running... :'(
    I was looking forward since I ran last time as a member but not anymore. Oh well.
    I do of course support any of my frineds running.

Years
    Well, I'm running for President because I wanna be a someone, forum or in real life. I barely ever get respected i nthe real world, not even from people I know, and I would just wanna help members if they have problems and not to mention the coloured name and the big PM box. I get like 20 PMs a day, so I need a bigger box. xD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    My friends wanted me to run, but I'd lose badly. XD They even started some wierd DE for president thread... I praise Miyu-chan for locking it up!!

Back