• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you scared of these?

Do you believe in ghost, the dark, zombies, invisible things?

• Yes, oooo they scare me boog boogi :S

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, they just sit in my ghost catcher xD

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Well sometimes they creep me out when I see movies...

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Are you scared of ghost, or zombies or invisble things....??

I remember when I was little I hated the dark and I still do kind of. I hate when there isn't light but when I go to sleep I don't like light? Who does?
    Also I never believed in ghost of invisble things... or zombies...were you?

Ritsuka

Csokipuding...=3
    Years
    Yes, I beleived in these creatures too. o_O

And no, I'm not afraid of them, sometimes I'm a zombie too!X3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Well I'm very very very afraid of ghosts (which is why I sleep with my mum embarrasing isn't it XD)
    For some reason when I was in Year 3 I watched Jurassic Park and didn't understand that dinosaurs weren't alive anymore but then I used to think that a dinosaur would come and stomp me flat!
    I'm only scared of ghosts because we have a large house and whenever I stay up late at night and walk along the hallways all the rooms are pitch black and it scares me to death. Which is why I run around the house past all the rooms and straight into my bedroom.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Great posts! Mighty_Mithyena I was scared of what you were scared of too sometimes but it does not creep me out that much, even though I have a 2 story houseI am last one to go to sleep and the rooms are all pitch black but I have a bathroom right next to my room and the office in front of my room so I just turn on the light. As for ghost I got scared of them in 5th grade cause some of my friends were creeped out of them and it got me scared, like if I saw moving things..

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I can't stand watching movies like that...I get so paraniod that somethings going to get me...whenever I watch movies like that I always hallucinate...XD I can watch Ghostbusters and Tremors cuz I've seen those movies more than a few times so now I'm used to watching them.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Inuyasha puppychu said:
    I can't stand watching movies like that...I get so paraniod that somethings going to get me...whenever I watch movies like that I always hallucinate...XD I can watch Ghostbusters and Tremors cuz I've seen those movies more than a few times so now I'm used to watching them.
    Ghostbusters isn't that scary or Casper or anything, just real movies with invisble ghost zombies and everything really creep my nightmares at night!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I chose the last option, because they do sometimes creep me out in movies and stuff. X3; In general I'm not afraid of ghosts, nor do I deny their existence. As for the dark, well, I enjoy being outside at night stargazing or something like that, so no, I'm not afraid of the dark either. ^o^

...But then there's spiders...and that's a whole different story. *shrieks*

~Kelsey

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    I'm basically not scared of some myth. But I believe in Demons. If you watch scary stuff like that twenty four seven, they will come into your house and do some bad things.

The only thing that creeps me out are spiders :\

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    lol,I remember when I was little,...I watch one of the freddy crugar movies...after that,..my older bro cept saying things like "I can't wait for TONIGHT" or "ya know,since you know freddie,...he'll come for you!"...I was so scared,I face it and at the middle of the night, my room was dark,I stood up and shouted:COME ON FREDDIE!!! I'LL WHOOP YOUR "BASS"!!!YOU "MUCKING" "WITCH"!!!I'LL KILL YOU!!!I AM "HECK"!!I AM YOUR HECK!!!
    ....ever since then I always laughed when I was alone in the dark and stuff,mocking it and such...(btw,...I actually used cursed words...and I was like,6...)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Eh no. Not really, I don't believe in them. Anyway, I should be more afraid of my brother xD, hes always out to get me

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I'm not scared of ghosts or any horrid creatures, because they shouldn't be real. I try not believe they are, but sometimes after I watch a horror movie, I start to shiver and get those ghost like images from them. Although, it's pretty common, images like that just flash into the human brain and cause people to think they're real. I'm not afraid of the dark though

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
    Well let the curse begin.

^_- If any of you have been to my website, you'd know I've had real encounters with sprites from the other world. No they were not friendly. It's gotten to the point where I'd just welcome them into my house now. So I'm not afriad of ghost. :P

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm going to feel so lonely in this poll ;o;

Yes,I will get to the the downright truth.Kanna-chan here is afraid of ghosts,zombies,etc. T.T
    That's why I might not go trick or treating this year 8D

The only exception in Kanna of course,cause she's awesome xD

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    ok. Ghosts-on occasions..zombies-totally. 'sepcially if ya watch alla the resident evils in a row and Dawn of the dead 3 times. i watch Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi and,...yeah it kinda creeps me out. like the lighthouse one with the little girl...GAH...

Back