• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you waiting for Pokebank?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
As for me, not really because I don't have any of the old games BUT in saying that I have played all pokemon from red blue and yellow but to answer the question....
No I'm not because of the fact above :->

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I am waiting for Pokebank to be honest, and have played many of my battles at Pokebank OU. I don't like all the restrictions that needed to take place. (An example being Scizor's viable move Superpower; and also Jellicent, who is banned altogether without Pokebank)

Years
11 boxes of flawless/near-flawless 'mons ready to be transported. I can't wait.

Also looking forward to bringing in Lugia.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
I'm hoping to get a Swampert and a Stealth Rock monster type and have a serious egg move Bastiodon with Wide Guard and Stealth Rock. Also knowing Earth Power would be nice but that would be almost impossible.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
CLEFABLE --- I Need You on my team!

And Ludicolo for the LOLZ, FOR THE LOLZ!

I wish I could have a team of 4 Ludicolo like that Disco Guy in Coloseum!

Back