• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arranged vs original (soundtrack)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    So when it comes to video game remasters/remakes, there's usually an arranged soundtrack that goes along with it. Do you usually like the arranged pieces or do you prefer the original tracks?

I personally prefer FFX's arranged soundtrack over its original while I like ORAS's soundtrack just as much as the original RSE soundtrack.

Years
    • Age 31
    • She / They
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    The remixes of the character's themes for the Touhou fighting games are usually pretty decent. I like Kokoro's ULiL theme a lot, for instance.

That being said, FFXIV gets my vote for "Best Musical Tributes and Reworks of All Time", and that's not only because I count "Oblivion" as a J-Rock version of "Let it go".

Back