• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Arrival and stuff.

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm Nonbinarymon, and after looking for a Pokémon forum for a little while I found this place. I hope to be a great member of this community! :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone! I'm Nonbinarymon, and after looking for a Pokémon forum for a little while I found this place. I hope to be a great member of this community! :3
    Welcome to PC! I don't know if there are other similar forum communities still as alive today ahah. I hope you'll enjoy this place.

Obligatory what's your favorite pokemon question?

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I don't know if there are other similar forum communities still as alive today ahah. I hope you'll enjoy this place.

Obligatory what's your favorite pokemon question?

I'd say Poipole. It's really cute, yet still deadly!

Hello, Nonbinarymon, and welcome to the forums!
    How long have you been playing Pokémon ?
    I look forward to see you on the forums!

I've been playing since Sun/Moon came out. Got it as a late Christmas present, and I've been a fan ever since!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Poipole is a great choice! I like it too, the cutest ultra beast for sure. And purple is always a great color ^^

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
    Years
    Hello!

Have you played any spinoff Pokemon games such as the Mystery Dungeon games or New Snap for example?

I have! I've played Super Mystery Dungeon, New Snap, Cafe ReMix, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (through a DS cartridge on the 3DS), and Duel.

Back