• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARRRGH! were losing admins and mods WHY?!?!?

Do you agree with me

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Chill dude. They'll find a good admin. And if not, so what? Does a forum really require 10 admins? Before you say anything, yes, I was exaggerating.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Huh? We're not gonna lose all of the staff, y'know. x.x; And with 5000+ members, it's hard to see a place deserted.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • no, but,....i dont want the other mods and admins to get the idea that resigning their post is the popular thing to do, i didnt blame lightning when she quit she seemed to have a reason, school, life in general. you know but kairi seemed to quit for no reason and she had the nerve to ask arcanine to announce it shee should announce herself at least. i dont know why she quit but i worry, yeah you can call me a worrywort but im concerned. btw does anybody know why she quit?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not to mention Erica did come back. ^ ^; Abby and Sarah left because of their own resons, not because they got tired of the place, but they still do post here.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Well...
    1) Lightning is not gone- shes just a regular mod now
    2) In case you didnt notice, they have hired new mods (Me as an example)
    3) We arent "losing" admins so to speak.
    I wouldnt worry ^_^.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • poketrainer2004 said:
    kairi seemed to quit for no reason and she had the nerve to ask arcanine to announce it shee should announce herself at least. i dont know why she quit but i worry, yeah you can call me a worrywort but im concerned. btw does anybody know why she quit?
    1. Actually, I told Andy the thread about her leaving was getting WAY spammy and off-topic, and I said an announcement might be better, so blame me for telling Arcanine about making the announcement, not Abby

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PGN said:
    1. Actually, I told Andy the thread about her leaving was getting WAY spammy and off-topic, and I said an announcement might be better, so blame me for telling Arcanine about making the announcement, not Abby
    There were a good number of other people that sent PMs to Andy about that thread as well....just took a good while before it got losed.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • not to worry.. PC is just going thru growing pains.. it's all settle down again and be good..

U know people do move on and there's 100's (well 10 or so) to replace em.. so no worries.. PC is doing just fine despite what a few of you may think.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    She's just gotten back from her Thankgiving weekend at home ^^
    Her computer at home wasnt working, that's all ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O I came back... hadn't you noticed? May not be at my old rank, but I'm still here and helping out. ^_^; It's not the end of the world if a few people leave their positions. =\ Although they can't be replaced as people, per se, others can always be found to fill the general positions. ^^;

*thinks this should be closed, though* @_@;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I think this should be closed, also. But the dude's got a point. It does seem that many mods have left. I've barely seen mods. Only Erica, Eliana, DF and about 3 others. That's nothing compared to how many mods there are.

BTW, Erica, why are you only a normal mod?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • More of our mods are now in different time zones and the like, so we're spread out in the time we come on. ^_^

I'm a normal mod since it didn't feel right leaving and then taking back the S-Mod position so quickly. It just didn't seem fair or something. I dunno. XP I'd like to go back to it, though. ^_^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You should, though. You were smod for a reason, and I doubt anyone would mind the fact you got your spot back so quickly, when weighed against all the advantages of having you as an smod. Just a little peon thought. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back