• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Hey epsilon it's been a while but during the time you've been offline I have created my own base the Pokemon fire red 1460 base you may have heard of it, it already has a 2.1 version of it but that's beside the point the main reason of this post is to ask you of these questions and sorry if I'm asking something that's not relative to your base but I really need your help

1. The animation code can you please share it with me or teach me how I should do it because the animated ruby and fire red sprites thread is very confusing and I don't know how to go about it

2. The habitats can u teach me how you did them because when I try to expand it won't work I end up replacing mons somehow and also the thread that shows you how to do it I can't see the pictures and the thread is also quite confusing so I am hoping you can share that information as well

Of course credits will be given to you for both of these and also good luck with your base epsilon even though I have my own I'm still waiting on yours buddy :)

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • [Update 16/05/16]

What's up you guys. I've been making some good progress, it's coming along nicely.

I was adding new moves today (in addition to the ones in MrDs' base), but I think it will be better if somebody with a lot of experience in adding them will help me.

Anyone there with the skillset to add all the extra moves from the move resource thread?
    Please let me know, and I'll send you the ROM if you can help me.

Epsilon

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Hey there epsilon if you're reading this please read and answer my VMs if possible

And also in my base I was able to sucessfully add 4 of these moves from the move resource thread

Roar of time
    Special rend
    Judgement
    Shadow force

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Hey there epsilon if you're reading this please read and answer my VMs if possible

And also in my base I was able to sucessfully add 4 of these moves from the move resource thread

Roar of time
    Special rend
    Judgement
    Shadow force

I appreciate your help, but please don't spam my thread and inbox. I'm busy enough, and there's plenty of info on PC to help you about that stuff.

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • [Update 16/05/16]

What's up you guys. I've been making some good progress, it's coming along nicely.

I was adding new moves today (in addition to the ones in MrDs' base), but I think it will be better if somebody with a lot of experience in adding them will help me.

Anyone there with the skillset to add all the extra moves from the move resource thread?
    Please let me know, and I'll send you the ROM if you can help me.

Epsilon

Nice to have some news about your job ^^
    Hope someone will help you

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Sorry I didn't mean it to be like that i assumed since u never answered you never read it so yeah sorry about that and I can definitely help you out with the moves

Also I read those threads regarding habitats and animations but there very confusing

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I really want to help since I have a little experience with animations and battle scripts and can compile the ASM routines there.

Though I don't insert moves often I'd love to lend a hand.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Oofmbre.png
    ok4vIvq.png
    uLPkbOP.png

Still a perfectionist :)

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • Wow! So only the moves need to be added and the patch is complete? Or is there anything else need to be added?

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • Currently only Pokédex scales, and I need to adjust some movesets. Additional moves will probably not be in the first release, but I am hoping forms will be, FBI is helping me with them.
    Ah I see... Good luck with adding movesets I can't wait see to the release of this patch :)

Back