• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
  • Epslison, where you took the sprites that aren't in this resource? "MrDollSteak - Sugimori Palettes: The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource"
    All of the sprites already have two frames or this will be put in a future version?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    This looks great! I don't know how you are planing to add mega evolutions (maybe you have already done it). But maybe pokemon gaia can help you with it? I realy like the way gaia put in mega evolutions. This looks great and can't wait for the release. Keep doing what you're doing!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    This looks really cool. I may actually hold off on my own hack until this has been finished (or just do the maps, and export them). I was not looking forward to doing all this, myself, just to have access to Greninja, lol. Um... I'd offer to help, but I'm kinda new to the whole hacking scene, so I probably wouldn't be able to do much...

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • Me, while I do not know how to insert moves, I would rather wait until you have placed all of the new moves in the game. After all, having new Pokémon yet without the new moves has the game feel incomplete, especially given that there are a lot of good moves in the later generations (X-Scissor being one example).

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Me, while I do not know how to insert moves, I would rather wait until you have placed all of the new moves in the game. After all, having new Pokémon yet without the new moves has the game feel incomplete, especially given that there are a lot of good moves in the later generations (X-Scissor being one example).

I would have to disagree, if Epsilon was focusing on making a playable romhack then you certainly would have a point. But I would like you to keep in mind that this is a rombase, one which will be unplayable by itself. This means many who will be using this rombase may not even utilize those moves, or the Pokemon using them, making it a comparatively small detail. Whilst it is certainly a nice detail, it fails to compare to many of the other features that are being implemented in this hack, such as the pokedex entries, which could be considered essential for one looking to create a polished hack using all 721 Pokemon.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Wrong thread bro you meant to type that on Kristenangel thread

Vagrant Pixels

Pixel Artist
    Years
  • I just registered for the sole purpose of congratulating you on this effort. It's amazing. The attention to detail and perfectionism is admirable

I'm definitely looking forward to develop small fan games with this, and try out all these new gen pokes for the first time, in my own games. I stopped getting involved with Pokemon after the 3DS gen came out... As it never was the same as the originals.

Anyhow, if you need any help, I can offer high quality pixel work for free, depending on what it is, as well as depending if you ever need it. Doesn't seem like it, but you never know. You have some great work here.

Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Unsure if Epsilon actually reads this thread, but I found something on /vp/'s /heg/. A trip named Max posted this, and it's absolutely fantastic:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SFdse3NHHZ

This is the sound effect for Mega Evolutions, if that's able to be implemented over the current one, which I'm assuming would be the same as Gaia's? Also, Max posted a way to add the reverb effect on Mega Pokemon cries using Audacity:

For the reverb affect on Mega Evolution cries, drop the cry you want to edit into audacity, high light all of your audio, and go into "Effect" => "Reverb".

Here are your parameters:
    >Room size
    >Pre-Delay
    >Reverberance
    >Damping
    >Tone Low
    >Tone Hi
    >Wet Gain
    >Dry Gain
    >Stereo Width

Hopefully this might be useful, if not, eh

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I could potentially use this for my base if u can VM me the stuff I could gladly add it and give credits of course

MandL27

Proud Procrastinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    Not to sound like a noob, but what do you mean by "scales"?

Back