• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I wonder if it makes it easier for you to patch the 1020 without the forms as a beta and then afterwards continue and make another patch but with the forms included that way incase something bad happens u can go back to that patch and fix the mistake without starting all over but that's my suggestion its all upto you Epsilon and to be honest some of what I just said is because I really want to come out as soon as possible

MandL27

Proud Procrastinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    Hope this reaches a releasable state soon! Could definitely come in handy for any FR hack that strives to include Pokemon through the current gen (whatever that may be).
    How many new moves/items will be ported in?

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Heres the thing the moves and 5 items have already been ported using MRDS recap attack rombase and the four items are as shown

1. Eviloite
    2. Assault Vest
    3. Toxic orb
    4. Flame orb
    5. Black sludge
    And i think some choice items as well

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Been busy the last couple of days, and still am busy. But, FBI has agreed to help me with the forms, so that's a huge update I guess :)

is it possible to have them as frames in g3hs like the standard forms in fire red or are forms seperate pokemon basically

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    okay i understand but can u still update this thread like how far youve gotten into form/formes im sure we would all like to know

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    I'm cool with not knowing, for the record. It's in progress. That's more than enough information. I know what it's like to have someone reading over your shoulder while you're trying to work, so I have no intention of being that guy. Hint hint.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I didn't mean it like that and that's all I have to say :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I didn't mean it like that and that's all I have to say :/

We know you didn't mean it like that man, but anyone who's following the thread will have no doubt noticed that you've been kind of breathing down Epsilon's neck for quite a while now. Maybe that's not the right expression, but still. The base in in progress, and will be done eventually. Everyone has faith in Epsilon.

But it must get tedious for him to check the thread and see multiple 'update plz episoln, plz pls plz gibe the rom base, release when, want it now, beta when, etc' type posts. He's been very consistent with his updates, and is really getting towards the pointy end of things. He'll give us an update when there's actually something new completed.

(Not meaning to be harsh here or anything, but it needs to be said. Everyone needs to give the man some space, ROMhacking isn't the only thing going on in his life)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    I dunno if you take requests. But i got 2 questions if they might be able to be implemented.

- Repel system
    - IV status at the screen of the selected pokemon (gaia style)

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I'm not gonna speak for epsilon but for stuff like that I think he wants u to do it on your own

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I dunno if you take requests. But i got 2 questions if they might be able to be implemented.

- Repel system
    - IV status at the screen of the selected pokemon (gaia style)

Epsilon once said that he won't be adding those features... Though it's better that way so that hackers can freely customize the Repel message and IV status colors...

Back