• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Artsy Fartsy

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • On a side note, smudging colourpencils is a handy way to mix colours.

That's the spirit. =D Draw whenever you feel like it and you'll gradually find your style and perfect it. Never give up. (b'')b

blue

gucci
    Years
  • They're All Great, They're not awful, I like the First 3 The Best and you can obviously tell you've put alot of effort into these, Well Done :D They're all really detailed too For Example Mareep, Great Job :)
    And don't give up now, because as you progress and do more, they'll get better, so never loose hope :)
    Also, they're Much MUCH better than I could Ever Do, Haha :P

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Haha yay thanks!! Do you know where or who to ask to change the Title of this thread?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Just send Loki a PM to ask if they would want to change the thread title. :3
    Don't worry, Moderators and the like don't bite. :3

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hehehe thanks Kotowari, will do ^^

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • what are you talking about! Don't put yourself down! You're impuning my total lack of drawing skill whatsoever!

They are really good. ^^

I like the first and second ones. :D

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    what are you talking about! Don't put yourself down! You're impuning my total lack of drawing skill whatsoever!

They are really good. ^^

I like the first and second ones. :D

Well the second one is in honor of you Brother! Remember our little tiff about Mareeps and that Goats were better? And then you drew a Larvitar beating up a Mareep so I drew a Sunkern beating up a Larvitar.

Back