• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aruseus: a strange Pokemon

which type of areseus is your fav.?

• Grass

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Fire

• Water

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dragon

• Ghost

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokemaster393

Pokemon Type Advantage Trainer
    Years
    Areseus is a strange pkmn that can change its type from an item.It can be every type with the 16 different items including its own self, which is normal type.Just ask me a question or tell me more that you find out about it.And don't even THINK ABOUT LYING OR MAKING ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the poll i gave will be here untill 11/03.vote now if you want to!

Last edited by a moderator:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    pokemaster393, please don't double post. ^_^; Just edit your first post instead~

I find Aruseus to be a very interesting Pokemon. I can't remember what I read about it on Serebii, but I think it can learn close to every move, if not all of them. I know for sure it can learn all the HM moves at least. :x

I think it'd be sweet to have an episode dedicated to Aruseus one day or a Pokemon movie or something. :D

~Kelsey

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Your polls are always so strange pokemaster393 :s

There's 10 forms that ar'nt there.

But my fav. would be psychic.

Gamma

Waffles!!1!
    Years
    It can learn most moves but I read on Wiki that it can't learn some moves that make for a good strategy move-set which is important for battling. Anyways, probably psychic.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    actually... I don't quite understand this thread.. :P

but I voted for grass.. just because it's my fav type.. lols

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Poison-type is just plain awesome, if only for the fact that the plate is called "Poison Ooze Plate". Just saying "ooze" brings to mind the sheer power of the great Poison-type.

Dark is just another awesome favorite. The idea of a dark god gives me shivers. Not to mention, the color combo makes Aruseus look like a real emo...er...goth...er...fallen god.

The Water and Ice variants are purty. So I like those.

Heck, I just like them all. But the ones I mentioned are the top favorites.

pokemaster393

Years
    Your polls are always so strange pokemaster393 :s

There's 10 forms that ar'nt there.

But my fav. would be psychic.

actually,those are the fav. types i've heard on this forum.plus,those are some of my fav. not saying you are bad, just saying why only those types are up there.

just asking,do any of you have a question,or something new about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since I don't know much about it, Since fire is my favi ATM..Yeah I'd say teh fire one might be strong.

<3 Nica--..Yeah..fire-ish...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Poison-type is just plain awesome, if only for the fact that the plate is called "Poison Ooze Plate". Just saying "ooze" brings to mind the sheer power of the great Poison-type.

Dark is just another awesome favorite. The idea of a dark god gives me shivers. Not to mention, the color combo makes Aruseus look like a real emo...er...goth...er...fallen god.

The Water and Ice variants are purty. So I like those.

Heck, I just like them all. But the ones I mentioned are the top favorites.

Hanako Tabris, I just adore your posts.. they're always so logical sounding. xD

Anyways, I liked the idea of dark types making Aruseus look like a fallen god.. loved that idea :P

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Ahhhhhhhhh, I can't answer these poles, its too much stress on my mind, I hate singling out all other pokemon except for one......I can't take it...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. But water is fine.0_0....0_o....><__><

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    I said Psychic. I don't really know why, but I did.

Maybe because I like psychics. After all, mess with them and they curse you for all eternity!

Psychic and Ghost are my faves, as you can see.

Hee hee.

From,
    ~TheRoad

pokemaster393

Years
    The english name.

I know the English name for Aruseus. All of you probably know, too. The name is Arceus in english.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I like Aruseus, its one of my favorite legendaries (besides Zapdos of course) because it can turn into any type. I like the Ghost and the Dark ones the most

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back