• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Damn... well if you Ever get wifi i'll send it to you. I will be keeping it around

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh god i'm also terrible....

What is your Partner pokemon's Favourite Brand of Drink,Clothing & anything else you can think of!?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Dark: ...Does this mean it's safe for me to come out now? So I can answer the topic?

Sure, why not. I promise not to kill you until later.

Dark:...Right. Anyway...

What is your Partner pokemon's Favourite Brand of Drink,Clothing & anything else you can think of!?

I like Coke. For clothing, I guess I like...Wristbands, maybe? You know, so you can put it on your feet. It makes me feel cool.

Yeah yeah, anything else?

Dark: For food I guess...Pizza. And fried Chatot. And I like Pokemon Battling, so I guess that's it.

Favourite Pokemon?

Dark: Ninetale-Wait what?!

He admitted it! He admitted it~XD *Begins dancing the cookie dance*

Dark: *Blushing* You--

Never mind, Dark, I won't kill you period! This just totally made up for it! XDD *Continues dancing*

Dark: *Headdesk*

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey guys! How is everyone??
    We're all keeping dark i hope???

Edit*
    Check it out guys!! A new Banner ad Avi Set! :D

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • AAAH! Okay, I'll start working on it right now... *runs to computer and starts typing*

Umbri: Dr. Pepper tastes good, and I do like roasted Zigzagoon, or maybe Luvdisc. I like capes, they're ominous. And my favorite Pokemon...*coughespeoncoughcough*

What was that?! I think you said Espeon!

Umbri: No I didn't! I said...um...

AHA! I'm totally gonna write some shippy scenes in this fic when I get to the Shadow and Rouge parts!

Umbri: Oh great...and I guess I feel pretty dark now, since I'm thinking of something dark...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Looking forward to your fic Rach!!
    Ooooh i love Safari!! It's my new browser!
    Also guys check out the new banner and Avie set!

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • *pants* I got done with posting Chapter 3. I still might get hit, since I really don't like how short it is. I might need some help with Chapter 4, if anyone has SA2. I have no idea how I'm going to do it, along with the other chapters that will be like it.

Umbri: To anyone that has it, do the level Wild Canyon, and describe how the level goes to her. Maybe in a VM or PM. Rachel will credit you!

Yeah, if you want. So, any help?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ya kinda xD Well i spent a few minutes at it today and made this

So at least i can do the basics now!

Clover Cat

Years
  • HI!! XD So yep, I has been living in shadows today. Anyway, Bijou, YAY FOR CONTINUING YOUR FIC!! ^^ And I'd like to help, but I've never played the actual Sonic games, so...^^;

Great banners, Gav! But I like it when Absol and Umbreon are together. XD Not as much as with Ninetales, though~Oh, and the HG one is AMAZING. ^^

And I didn't get to finish my oneshot yesterday, I hate limited computer access. -.- But I WILL finish it today. I WILL!! *Begins typing*

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Awesomeness GavZ! By the way what kinda computer do you have, mine is on Vista and I can navigate through it more easily than XP.

And did you guys see the new trailer for the Pokemon HG/SS is so awesome!!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I use Vista i have a laptop of my own :D
    Okay guys i have some cool new images
    I'll put them up within the next few minutes

Here are the images.. Tell me if you like them they were just something different i tried!

This isn't all mine i must admit.

This is The new main header.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • That's so awsome GavZ! I haven't been on much in the weekend cuz a new game came out on me and other zappy's fav game website and we've been on it the whole weekend

Clover Cat

Years
  • I finally got back on! Site maintenence, blah. -.- Anyways! Gav, those new images are AMAZING. I especially like the first one-do you think you could make that the main header? No, it's not because of my Absol fetish...XD

And allow me to make some mild advertising here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5186536/1/Air_Battle

My Pokespe oneshot is finally done! :D Warning: if you haven't read Pokespe, do NOT read this. It will indefinitely confuse you. Actually, if you haven't read Pokespe, YOU MUST VM ME AND CORRECT THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. Seriously, you're missing out on one of the best (Although severely underrated) mangas of all time. -cough- And now for something that actually has something to do with the club-my contest oneshot has finally begun! And I've made some progress, too!^^

Dark: Finally. I was waiting.

You were waiting, huh? *Grins evilly*

Dark: Ignore that. Well, anyway, it's good to be back!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Awsome clo i'll have to start reading manga i think! Or else i wont know what your story is about!!
    Well the main header is the last one but i'll put up the first one too!!
    Haha i made an Absol one thinkin you might like it xD
    I'll be making a Tyranitar version next!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back